Honored Contributor

Unable to write reviews on some new product pages

[ Edited ]

I've visited multiple product review pages now and experienced the same thing on each one - clicking on the Write a Review or Ask a Question buttons does nothing. The page does not change, there is no popup, nothing. The lower left corner of my window mentions javascript, but nothing comes of it. One of the pages this happened on is the Nutrisystem TSV.

I am using Chrome on a Windows 7 laptop.

EDIT: These items did let me open the write a review page: http://www.qvc.com/philosophy-purity-and-microdelivery-wash-home-&-replenishment.product.A267276.htm...

http://www.qvc.com/WEN-by-Chaz-Dean-Spring-Replenishing-Treatment-Duo.product.A278583.html?sc=A27858...

These do not:

http://www.qvc.com/Nutrisystem-Fast-Five-Gender-Based-6-Week-Plan-w-Weekends-Off.product.A336789.htm...

http://www.qvc.com/Nutrisystem-Fast-5-Maries-Fan-Favorites-4-week-Plan-Auto-Delivery.product.A279173...

Maybe it's only Nutrisystem pages that aren't allowing for reviews? 

Contributor

Re: Unable to write reviews on some new product pages

Hi @ChynnaBlue -  That's odd.  I'm sorry you are having a problem writing reviews.     I wasn't able to replicate the issue for the Nutrisystem items.   I am using Chrome also.  I will forward this information so we can look into it.   Are there any other items giving you the same issue?

Honored Contributor

@Amy-QVC wrote:

Hi @ChynnaBlue -  That's odd.  I'm sorry you are having a problem writing reviews.     I wasn't able to replicate the issue for the Nutrisystem items.   I am using Chrome also.  I will forward this information so we can look into it.   Are there any other items giving you the same issue?

So far, no. I rechecked the Nutrisystem items and I still see the javascript message in the lower left corner, but even after two minutes, the page does not change.

Contributor

Thanks for double checking and trying again.  That is so strange.  We're looking into it.     

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

i am using a laptop with firefox.

i cannot see any reviews and ratings on the item page. i was looking for the ratings for the louis dell olio lunchtime special today and there is nothing to see or click on to get reviews/questions/ratings.

(i can see them on microsoft edge and on internet explorer)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

Hi @sunshine45, Sorry you aren't able to the see the reviews on Firefox.  I'll let our Tech Team know.   

Honored Contributor

@Amy-QVC wrote:

Hi @sunshine45, Sorry you aren't able to the see the reviews on Firefox.  I'll let our Tech Team know.   

thanks @Amy-QVC

also a note......the pages appear to be the updated version on firefox, but the previous version on both microsoft edge and internet explorer.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@Amy-QVC wrote:

@Amy-QVC I periodically have this problem too.I use Firefox 45.0.1 and I've experienced this on both Windows 7 and 10 OS.

Also, depending on how I get to an item, the page does not load all the way or I get some type of error. I think the pattern I've noticed is when I use the Search to find an item and then click on it to view.

If I go to that same product via the menu system - like Fashion, click on the brand, scroll through until I find the item, click on the item, then the site works like it should (most of the time).

One time, loading pages got so weird in Firefox (on a Quacker Factory TSV) I ended up using Edge to place my order.

The not being able to always see reviews has been ongoing for me for about a year.  Just FYI. :-)

Contributor

@sandraskates wrote:

@Amy-QVC wrote:

@Amy-QVC I periodically have this problem too.I use Firefox 45.0.1 and I've experienced this on both Windows 7 and 10 OS.

Also, depending on how I get to an item, the page does not load all the way or I get some type of error. I think the pattern I've noticed is when I use the Search to find an item and then click on it to view.

If I go to that same product via the menu system - like Fashion, click on the brand, scroll through until I find the item, click on the item, then the site works like it should (most of the time).

One time, loading pages got so weird in Firefox (on a Quacker Factory TSV) I ended up using Edge to place my order.

The not being able to always see reviews has been ongoing for me for about a year.  Just FYI. :-)

@sandraskates - Great observations!  We know how important the reviews can be for everyone's purchasing decisions - myself included Smiley Happy.   Thanks so much for letting us know more detail!   

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Tried! Posting excellent review. Isaac M boarder print 24/7 nothing. The new look is messy. Please! Bring back the other.