Honored Contributor

@stevieb 

i cannot vouch for qvc being up and running or not right now, but it has been a worldwide issue and i know that some apps and websites i use for work are currently experiencing major issues.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I find it too ironic that the similar occurrence happened in February.  That was six months ago. I would think it would have all been looked into prior to a Free Ship Day offer?I have been down all morning with ANY saved items . The wish list was up and "poof"  I could understand if the weather was bad or a blackout but Sunday should be a lighter use of Webs.

I live in the Boonies and have never not had Web Service without a reason like a power outage?  It is just strange that both Free Ship days have had Web Issues???

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@stevieb 

i cannot vouch for qvc being up and running or not right now, but it has been a worldwide issue and i know that some apps and websites i use for work are currently experiencing major issues.

@sunshine45  Well, it's been up but is barely running. Hours later and I still have no wish list.The internet is a strange thing. It used to be great, but since e-commerce and ads took it over... since it became far too sophisticated... and since every site had to be modified to accommodate apps, phones and tablets, it's no longer so great, as far as I'm concerned. I can only say their site is up but with significantly limited functionality. Is that a function of a larger glitch or a glitch all of their own? Who knows. Either way, I gave up on trying to shop. Here, anyway.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

order from another site... How bad do you need anything REALLY.

Trusted Contributor
The least QVC could do is repeat the free shipping day when the issue is resolved.
Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom , thanks, I kept trying and was able to place my order with free shipping!

Honored Contributor

@lrmuffin 

YAY!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Thanks again, @KingstonsMom .  I would have given up and QVC is no hsn.  Free shipping is rare  and I've never seen a coupon.

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom, I just checked three things that I ordered months ago, because i wanted to reorder. Yes, two items were marked up at over 5 dollars, and the other one, over 4 dollars. Not interested.

Where is the free shipping?

Frequent Contributor

I order from many online vendors.  The Q is the worst for website consistency, return processing, and refund to credit card.  This process can take over a month, which is just ridiculous.  I used to order from the Q a lot.  It was my “go to”.  Now, it’s my last resort.