Regular Contributor

Unable to use VIP Easy Pay on Request

I received an email in November with a VIP Easy Pay on Request for 5 easy payments once in Nov-Dec, and once in January. I made an online purchase in November amd successfully used the offer.I am trying to use it today, and get the message that the promotion is not available on my account. @Susan-QVC any help would be appreciated
QVC Customer Care

Re: Unable to use VIP Easy Pay on Request

@laro wrote:
I received an email in November with a VIP Easy Pay on Request for 5 easy payments once in Nov-Dec, and once in January. I made an online purchase in November amd successfully used the offer.I am trying to use it today, and get the message that the promotion is not available on my account. @Susan-QVC any help would be appreciated

@laro   Sure let me take a look 

QVC Customer Care

@laro    You should be good to go now, looks like Januarys needed to be loaded. Let me know if you have any issues.         Susan Q-Social

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan-QVC, I tried again, but I still get the msg saying the promotion is not available. I tried signing out and back in, but that doesn't seem to help. I put thte item in my cart and went through checkout to see if the 5 easy pay offer might appear, but it was not there.

Valued Contributor

It happened to me also. I called customer service and placed my order thru them.

Super Contributor

I didn't use mine in December, but I would like to use it now.  Mine is not working either.

Regular Contributor

Thanks to @Susan-QVC, @Melvin-QVC and @Wayne-QVC for working to get this resolved for me. After being on hold for Customer Service for almost an hour, I was pleased with your timely response and determination to get this fixed.
Valued Contributor

I never even got this email (I have gotten in past years) ... there's a problem w/my Insider subscription too so I wonder if these are related.