Valued Contributor

@SusanQVC, I returned an item with QVC label and got a slip from USPS. The only tracking available was the initial one when the agent received it. No movement since then,

Why is it so hard to provide us with labels to track our returns. In the meantime I am being charged easy pays until this items shows up. 

I will not be ordering from a company that cannot give us any info on returns and takes my money for something I don't have.

I can provide the label # I got from the PO if there is someway you can track it for me.

thank you 

Regular Contributor

I have the same issue!!! My post office told me its 3rd party shipping. It sits in the post office for over a week and then it moves if your lucky!!! My new years resolution is to stop buying so much from QVC!!! When you return you wait forever for a refund!!!! And like you said you are still making easy payments!!! Very frustating!

Esteemed Contributor

@PinkSunset - If it has been a day or two since the "agent" picked up your package, try entering the tracking number on this website:

http://www.tracking.smartlabel.com/

Even though the tracking information isn't typically provided for every stop along the way back to QVC, you should at least be able to see an update or two so you can be assured that your package isn't just sitting somewhere (even though sadly, that's often exactly what happens with this lowest level of return shipping speed). Good luck!

QVC Customer Care

@PinkSunset wrote:

@SusanQVC, I returned an item with QVC label and got a slip from USPS. The only tracking available was the initial one when the agent received it. No movement since then,

Why is it so hard to provide us with labels to track our returns. In the meantime I am being charged easy pays until this items shows up. 

I will not be ordering from a company that cannot give us any info on returns and takes my money for something I don't have.

I can provide the label # I got from the PO if there is someway you can track it for me.

thank you 

@PinkSunset  My apologies that you cannot see tracking. Please  email me at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and provide the order numbers,  I will what I can to get you an update.

Susan Q-Social

Valued Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@PinkSunset - If it has been a day or two since the "agent" picked up your package, try entering the tracking number on this website:

http://www.tracking.smartlabel.com/

Even though the tracking information isn't typically provided for every stop along the way back to QVC, you should at least be able to see an update or two so you can be assured that your package isn't just sitting somewhere (even though sadly, that's often exactly what happens with this lowest level of return shipping speed). Good luck!

thank you, I did that and only saw the agent picked it up, it has no movement in a week since then

Valued Contributor

Re: Unable to track returns

[ Edited ]

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@PinkSunset wrote:

thank you 

@PinkSunset  My apologies that you cannot see tracking. Please  email me at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and provide the order numbers,  I will what I can to get you an update.

Susan Q-Social

thank you, I have sent the email