Honored Contributor

This just started today.  Using Google Chrome Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit) on a Mac.  When I try to sign in I get an error message.screenshot_234.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Unable to sign in on Chrome

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess,  The "entity" is the data stream sent to the Q site by your browser.   It's not a website issue.   The problem is one or more corrupted cookies on your device.

The fix is to delete all Chrome browser cookies/cache, quit the browser and then relaunch it.   If that doesn't work you might need to delete Flash cookies (LSOs), associated with Adobe Flash, from your device.  

(I'm on a Mac right now, by the way, macOS Sierra v. 10.12.5, Firefox 53.0.2, Chrome  58.0.3029.110.)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

This happens to me repeatedly.  I just use another browser.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
QVC Customer Care

@Icegoddess & @dooBdoo  Thanks so much for assisting Icegoodess dooBdoo, that is exactley what we would have suggested.

Please let us know if the problem continues, we will report it to IT.

Have a great day!!

Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

spent2much wrote:

This happens to me repeatedly.  I just use another browser.

@spent2much,  If you'll clear the browser cookies and then relaunch it,  the error will be resolved.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Thanks.  I just ran CCleaner (which pretty much does what was suggested) and the problem has gone away.