Esteemed Contributor

Unable to ship to provided address ???

what is that about !!!? Tells me I must provide alternative address !  This has never happened before only today !   I cant understand why ??  Had to use automated ordering 😠

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Unable to ship to provided address ???

@Kitty Galore  I had a similar experience several weeks ago, but that made me decide that I did not need the product.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

@Kitty Galore  I had a similar experience several weeks ago, but that made me decide that I did not need the product.  

@SXMGirl wrote:

@SXMGirl @Your absouletly right ,  I thought the same thing and with this item I decided ....I just don't need it .   The first item I used automated with  I called later to cancel.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered a shirt this morning and wanted it in more colors but they were sold out.  So I was only able to order one color in the shirt.  This evening I saw another color was available and when I went to order I had a pop up that said item isn't deliverable to my address and to try an alternate address.  I am so tired of QVC and all the issues of delayed shipping, delayed or no exchanges and forget getting a refund in reasonable time.  I have to keep checking to make sure items returns the first week of May get credited to my account.

Oh, and by the way I was so ****** that the 2nd shirt was undeliverable i canceled my order from this morning and decided I didn't need the shirts after all!

No such thing as Qualiy Value or Convience anymoreSmiley LOL