Frequent Contributor

“Unable to ship” message

I was trying to order H-216372, Valerie’s berry, pinecone, and cedar centerpiece with lantern. This was before it sold out.
This was the message I got.

“Unable to Ship

Uh-oh! This item Berry, Pinecone and Cedar Centerpiece with Lantern by Valerie cannot be delivered to the provided address. This may be due to a shipping restriction or the inability to service that area. Please enter an alternate shipping address or remove the item from your cart. You may also contact Customer Service or QVC Live Help, for further assistance.”

I live in Austin Tx and have never had this problem before. Live chat just gave me the same message. For future reference is there any way can you tell me what the problem is so I’ll be prepared in the future?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: “Unable to ship” message

When I get this message, it's usually because I'm trying to use a P.O.box.  I just switch to my physical address.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion, but no PO box.
I’m just bewildered.
QVC Customer Care

@GrammagrapesX3 

I apologize this happened.Unfortunately I cannot recreate this as the item has sold out but I do not see that there were any restrictions on this item; especially as you live in Texas. There are a number of restrictions when it comes to California as they have a variety of legislation that prevents certain items being shipped there. At this time, all I can say is that there might have been a finish or paint used that is regulated in Texas or due to the computer issues we have had today it prevented you from ordering. Again my apologies for this.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@GrammagrapesX3- It's showing it in stock right now, so perhaps you might want to try to order again?

QVC Customer Care

@GrammagrapesX3 

I have tried it again as it does say it is in stock and it will go through. Please let me know if you have any further issues.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC ...if you could just work your magic and get WEN perfumes to ship to me I would be over the moon ecstatic! Woman LOL Heart

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
QVC Customer Care

@SurferWife 

Ah....seemed to have misplaced my magic wand!

Beth QVC

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much Beth and everyone else.
I’ll go back and see about ordering.

Maybe the computers system was trying to tell me I had bought enough today.
Frequent Contributor

I just typed in the item number and in was in stock.

Spoiler