Occasional Contributor

Unable to resolve an issue and cannot get an answer

I have called customer service four or five times, with a question about my easy pay payments.  So far no one has been able to help me, and I have gotten a different answer each time I have called.  Yesterday I asked if I might be able to speak to someone in Management about my issue, I was told they would call me back, they never did. Is there any way I can speak to someone who can help me with this ongoing issue (been ongoing for a month now).  I have a question but cannot seem to get an answer. It seems perhaps customer service does not get all of the information needed regarding easy pay payments, so who can I speak with?

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Unable to resolve an issue and cannot get an answer

@Remali Your best bet is to send an email to:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

They are wonderful about helping to resolve these things. Send your name, account info and the nature of the problem.

They will either email  you privately or post an answer here. They really are excellent.

Esteemed Contributor

The good news is that you have posted in the right form. The mods are very helpful and I am sure that someone will be reaching out to  you soon. 

Occasional Contributor

Thank you!

Regular Contributor

I also recommend that you contact   QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com  They are very responsive and have helped me every single time I have had an issue and asked for their help.  

Occasional Contributor

Thank you everyone.  I'll try emailing them.  I tried calling again today, so far no results.  Been trying now for weeks to get an answer.... after today I give up.

Honored Contributor

@Remali With so many CS folks working from home, it can make things difficult.

Now you have the best resource for any future difficulties!