Frequent Contributor

Unable to purchase WEN products online or put into cart

For the last few days, when I select an option (fragrance) for WEN styling cream (under the 2-pack & also the 3-pack options), when I click either "add to list" OR click "speed buy", I can go no farther because the red/pink box pops up that states "please select an option"!!

When will this be fixed?   Thank you

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Unable to purchase WEN products online or put into cart

@Diggerdan , presuming your "add to list" refers to the Wish List.

I had no problem just now when I tried it on the QVC app.

So I tried it on this website, where I do have difficulty, and again no problem. 

Perhaps it's the old, "clear the cookies, close and relaunch..."

Honored Contributor

I used the new check-out procedure yesterday -  I thought it had gone perfectly until I looked carefully at the email confirming my order and realized that the address change I thought I had chosen didn't go through.  I have no idea why, but a phone call to CS seemed to have solved my problem.  We'll see.

I was glad I had seen the frustration with the new procedure here.  Even being careful and reading carefully (I think), I could see how many would have trouble with some of the wording as well as some of the placement of everything.

Frequent Contributor

@Diggerdan wrote:

For the last few days, when I select an option (fragrance) for WEN styling cream (under the 2-pack & also the 3-pack options), when I click either "add to list" OR click "speed buy", I can go no farther because the red/pink box pops up that states "please select an option"!!

When will this be fixed?   Thank you

I had no problems with purchasing Wen items yesterday.  Bought the shampoo duo in light.  Perhaps it is the browser you are using.  Did you try another device, I.e. phone, tablet or computer to see if the same thing happened?