Occasional Contributor

Re: Unable to place order do to “affiliation in home”

My mother tried to order her favorite skin care item x 3 of them to stock up on the items which equals multiple purchases. Not trying to cause any bad publicity to QVC however I do have the right since this is a forum to ask questions and voice my experience when I called customer service yesterday which I still have no heard back from and did place another call today.
Occasional Contributor

Respected Contributor

So, what did they tell you today?

Occasional Contributor

The rep I spoke with was very professional and apologized for no one getting back to us. He did put in another request to have a supervisor or manager call back again however I’m not holding my breath. I did ask why I couldn’t speak to a supervisor/manager directly. I was advised it was recent change to their corporate policy.
Occasional Contributor

@AD99 wrote:
The rep I spoke with was very professional and apologized for no one getting back to us. He did put in another request to have a supervisor or manager call back again however I’m not holding my breath. I did ask why I couldn’t speak to a supervisor/manager directly. I was advised it was recent change to their corporate policy.

Fewer supervisors and managers available on weekend duty.

Calls Tues - Thurs during regular workday hours  imo are handled faster and better.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qbetzforreal wrote:

QVC assumes that it is the delinquent account holder making the purchases. Many compliants from customers because their addresses is associated with a delinquent accounts.  QVC refuses to budge and orders and accounts get cancelled.  Sorry for your mother.

HSN does this too.It happened to me because of my young  grandaughter that has her own apt upstairs , using her own debit card. I was banned from shopping there. Too bad for HSN and the Q if they do that too.I am a big spender that always FULLY pays my bill  the day it is published !  Usually a month before it is due........and I NEVER  use easy-pay!

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@qbetzforreal wrote:

QVC assumes that it is the delinquent account holder making the purchases. Many compliants from customers because their addresses is associated with a delinquent accounts.  QVC refuses to budge and orders and accounts get cancelled.  Sorry for your mother.

HSN does this too.It happened to me because of my young  grandaughter that has her own apt upstairs , using her own debit card. I was banned from shopping there. Too bad for HSN and the Q if they do that too.I am a big spender that always FULLY pays my bill  the day it is published !  Usually a month before it is due........and I NEVER  use easy-pay!

QVC or HSN doesn't know about your spending habits and ability to pay.  All they have to go on is the purchaser at your specific address that went delinquent and didn't pay as obigated.  I can't say I blame them. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@qbetzforreal wrote:

QVC or HSN doesn't know about your spending habits and ability to pay.  All they have to go on is the purchaser at your specific address that went delinquent and didn't pay as obigated.  I can't say I blame them. 

They should know,after all they investigated me before issuing me my $30,000 limit, QVC credit card!!!!!

Frequent Contributor

I not sure if it’s fair or not.  I just know that others, like eBay, do it too.  Your mom is being unfairly punished for what someone else’s mistake, but I guess they don’t wont people not paying on an account and then just opening another account.  There’s so many scammers out there and the honest ones usually are the ones penalized.  JMO.

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@qbetzforreal wrote:

They should know,after all they investigated me before issuing me my $30,000 limit, QVC credit card!!!!!

QVC has nothing to do with the $30,000 credit limit issued to you. Their credit card is handled by Synchrony bank not them.