Esteemed Contributor

Unable to get hold of Customer Service

I returned a ring and paid for the return shipping fee. I wrote it all over the invoice, so that they would not deduct the $6.95 return shipping fee. And don't you know, they did anyway. I've been trying to get a hold of Customer Service, sat on hold, no one picked up. I tried to live chat, that didn't work out, sent an email, that didn't work out. How do you get a hold of Customer Service? I would like the entire refund to me. Please help.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Unable to get hold of Customer Service

[ Edited ]

@Effie54    .send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.  They seem to be the only ones who get things done,  

Honored Contributor

@Effie54Sorry this happened, but I agree with @Boehm Collector .  Contact the mods because QVC's warehouses have to be in worse shape than Amazon's for sure and even there I've seen horror stories about the time pressure on the employees.  

Esteemed Contributor

I did email them. Hopefully it will get resolved. 

Frequent Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

I did email them. Hopefully it will get resolved.

I had this same issue yesterday so I used QVC Facebook Messenger and CS answered faster than I expected.  You might try that route as well.  Hope this helps.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Effie54 was it the Colors of Diamonique Round Blue Zircon Ring, and was it defective?

Valued Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Effie54 was it the Colors of Diamonique Round Blue Zircon Ring, and was it defective?

@Alice-QVC  I'm wondering about a rebate coupon for $5 that didnt work this morning when I ordered something. The code  is LUCKYDAY and it was  right on the product page but it would not apply to my order.  Can you look into that? Thanks

QVC Customer Care

Sure @PinkSunset I will be happy to look into it for you. It wasn't one of those coupon codes for first time shoppers was it?

QVC Customer Care

@PinkSunset what page did you see it on? I am only seeing the code Holiday for first time shoppers.

Valued Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Sure @PinkSunset I will be happy to look into it for you. It wasn't one of those coupon codes for first time shoppers was it?

@Alice-QVC thanks, it was the one listed here, 

80960899_3191377000888960_5265298350600617984_o.jpg