New Contributor

I am having trouble checking out. I am using Rakuten, and having two issues. Last night I was locked out because it declined my card payment (both cards on account are good). I called to have the account unlocked,then tried to make the purchase again but then nothing happens when I click the make the purchase. I have experienced this again today, and am now getting the declined payment message again.I have tried using different browsers, computers/phone, etc. and still no luck. I have purchased other things through Rakuten yesterday and today, so I dont think the issue is with Rakuten.

Honored Contributor

@Gutfam5 

Send an email to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with your attempted order info, they'll help you.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

@Gutfam5 

When using Rakuten, if you let the other company's service rep complete the sale for you,  you do not get the cashback from Rakuten.  This is because the site the purchase was completed on is not through Rakuten.

I went through this with a Shoes dot com order and was smart enough to ask the rep the cashback question.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

@Gutfam5    Its been my experience that when you change something on a credit card on file at QVC  it takes 24 hours for it to become effective.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

Yes, thank you. The QVC rep I spoke with last night offered to make the transaction for me, but I declined for that reason...I want to get my rakuten cashback Smiley Happy

New Contributor

Kachina624