Super Contributor

I wasn't sure where to post this.  Several times this holiday season I have attempted to write a review after receiving an item.

A few times everything worked fine.  However several times, including this morning, clicking on Write a Review took me to a page that wanted me to choose a new nickname.

There were no other choices.  I backed out if that page every time and never found a way to submit a review.

Anyone else having this problem?

Honored Contributor

@bluetail fly.  Are you using the Safari browser on an Apple device? There's an incompatibility with QVC system that they are aware of but can't fix.  Often, if you'll temporarily download and use another browser, that will fix the problem.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@bluetail fly.  Are you using the Safari browser on an Apple device? There's an incompatibility with QVC system that they are aware of but can't fix.  Often, if you'll temporarily download and use another browser, that will fix the problem.

I am using Chrome on an android phone, but thanks for the reply.

Contributor

I know exactly what you are talking about. Here is what to do: Click on My Account . Under Order Management click on Write a Review. Your orders will come up and you will see the option to write a review.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@bluetail fly.  I'm using Chrome on an Android tablet and have had no problem.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I can easily locate and select the option to write a review.  The problem is the page that appears after I do so wants me to select a new nickname.

As I reported on another thread here yesterday afternoon, clearing my browser history has solved the problem at least for the time being.

Occasional Contributor

Try to write to support. I like to read reviews, and I never buy anything without it. I'm even writing reviews on books and some educational works. It's my passion!

Super Contributor

@bluetail fly Just type in your same nickname & it works.

I don't have Safari or Applie device, but I have the same problem. Like I said, I just retype the same nickname I always use & every time it works.