Highlighted

I placed an order on 9/8 and was given an immediate shipping window to arrive in a few days. Now it's 9/26, order has not shipped and EDD is 10/4/2019. This is too late. I would like to cancel this order but am unable to do so because now it says it's in process. The ship date is too late and I will be forced to return this item. I do not feel like I should have to pay for the return for late shipped item. Please cancel the order and save us both a lot of trouble.

Thank you

Honored Contributor

@Kend9999 wrote:

I placed an order on 9/8 and was given an immediate shipping window to arrive in a few days. Now it's 9/26, order has not shipped and EDD is 10/4/2019. This is too late. I would like to cancel this order but am unable to do so because now it says it's in process. The ship date is too late and I will be forced to return this item. I do not feel like I should have to pay for the return for late shipped item. Please cancel the order and save us both a lot of trouble.

Thank you

tag the mods they could help I think you can mark it refused and it will be returned, but knowing how Q works that might just collapse their entire system 

Trusted Contributor

@Kend9999  If you call it and explain the situation, they will mark your account and you won't be charged return shipping.  At least that is how it worked for me a couple of times.  Hope this help.

Honored Contributor

@Kend9999.  Once an order is "in process" it cannot be cancelled by anyone.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@Kend9999 wrote:

Thank you

@Kend9999 Please email us the order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, we can note the order so you will not be charge for the label. 

Susan

Super Contributor

Not true...I had an order last week that said In Process and I canceled the order...It said it may not be able to cancel but just check back.....It finally showed up as Canceled...so it can be done but you just take the chance....It seems like anymore they rush to put IN PROCESS..