Honored Contributor

Unable To Give Hearts And More

[ Edited ]

When I try to give a heart today to someone it says "Unable To Complete Request."  When I click on a thread or forum it takes forever and says something about processing.  When I click Post it takes forever to Post.  It's already been mentioned many times that it takes forever to post a picture.  It's frustrating to have the forums be so slow and mess up all the time.

Edited to say:  The heart problem seems to have taken care of itself.  The others are ongoing.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: Unable To Give Hearts And More

[ Edited ]

@NickNack 

Not sure how long this has been happening for you, but I got a heart from you on your 'donating' thread not long ago.

ETA:  Actually I received 2 from you.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@NickNack 

Not sure how long this has been happening for you, but I got a heart from you on your 'donating' thread not long ago.

@KingstonsMom   It started happening immediately after the donating thread hearts.  I went down through the forum and couldn't give more hearts.  The "Unable to complete request" has been going on all day, and the other has been going on for a long time.  I should have been more specific about the timing of the hearts.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@NickNack 

@KingstonsMom   Well, I just gave you a heart on that post and it went through.  Maybe that problem is solved.  I'll edit my OP.

-Henry David Thoreau