Valued Contributor

I received a notice that one of my QVC items was delivered today, by USPS.  It never arrived. I called my local USPS, and the phone rang busy for over 2 hours.  I talked with a CS from QVC, and got great service.  He promised to refund the money ($6.90 - first flex-pay), because the item is no longer in stock.

I want to commend QVC for their great customer service - but am so angry with USPS.  Is anyone else having problems with USPS?

Respected Contributor

I will NOT order a product that only ships with USPS just for that reason.  They won't answer the phone, and their website is AWFUL!!!!!!!  Usually, it's down.  Even the employees can't track a package.  I've totally quit using them.  Extremely expensive with no guarentees or CS.  Not worth the trouble.  Thank you Fed Ex.  I can trust them and cost is almost the same.

Valued Contributor

I have had problems with USPS.  I live in Northern New Jersey.  One of my orders was sent to a town about 1/2 mile from my house. ( I can actually see the town  from my kitchen window.)  So I figured I would have it in a day or so.  Well the next day my package was shipped off to North Carolina.  From there it made the rounds of many southern states.  I called QVC and they were very good about it.  They saw the tracking and shipped me a new order immediately.  The first package is still traveling around the south.  I hope it doesn't get home sick!

Valued Contributor

Is there any way we can specify UPS or FedEx, when we order from QVC?  I wouldn't mind paying extra.  I am so fed up with USPS right now.  I even posted a comment on their Facebook page - but doubt anyone will pay attention to it.  I called their toll-free USPS number, when I couldn't get in touch with my local USPS, and got no help form that number, either.  You would think someone would pick uo the phone at USPS.  I called during their regular business hours for over 2 hours.  I even thought about reporting their phone wasn't working to the phone company.

Esteemed Contributor

I have had it happen to me.  Luckily not often.  My PO don't answer either.  I took a tracking number to the post office and they said that is not their tracking number.   Q said it was.  It is a shame the way they lose things.  We have mailboxes that are locked but if the package don't fit, they put them into a bigger box at the end and put the key in your small box.  I think sometime they put them in the wrong box.  I have received other peoples packages and I wallked to their house and give it to them.  I guess people like what i order cause I never get them back. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Carol08  Good question for the moderators.  I Know when I order most items end up at USPS, even if sent by ups or Fed Ex.  I had a package from Amazon at Christmas that came from China.  It was delivered in New York---Figure that one out?  I live in Florida

Honored Contributor

Here's a customer service tip, get your business an unlisted phone number.  That's what many postal stations now have so they won't be bothered by pesky customers.  Except I still have our local one from the days when it was listed and I give to anyone who wants it.  I guess you're supposed to tell your sad story to a machine at USPS.com.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

A couple weeks ago USPS marked two items as delivered, but they weren't.  Happened the same week.  They were delivered the next day.

Trusted Contributor

Re: USPS Shipping Problems

[ Edited ]

I've had it one that I checked online that said delivered the day before, but I didn't get it. I was about this look up who to call -then some guy I didn't know came and dropped it in my mailbox and drove off in a pickup. I was lucky that someone honest delivered it, to the correct address. The postal system needs to have UPC codes on our boxes or something so mail employees don't mess up. 

QVC Customer Care

@Carol08 wrote:

Is there any way we can specify UPS or FedEx, when we order from QVC?  I wouldn't mind paying extra.  I am so fed up with USPS right now.  I even posted a comment on their Facebook page - but doubt anyone will pay attention to it.  I called their toll-free USPS number, when I couldn't get in touch with my local USPS, and got no help form that number, either.  You would think someone would pick uo the phone at USPS.  I called during their regular business hours for over 2 hours.  I even thought about reporting their phone wasn't working to the phone company.

Hi @Carol08,

I am sorry this happened to you.  Unfortunately there is no way to request a particular ship method on your orders - our warehouse determines the best way to ship each item.  

Barb

Customer Care