QVC Customer Care

@D5799 

I am sorry for the delay in your returns. Please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the order details and we will be happy to speed this up for you.

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC - Could you look into the processing for my two recent returns (both for defective Copper Chef Wonder Cooker systems)? Both have been delivered to QVC (one back on 3/30 and one just recently on 4/5), but the status has not changed and I never even received notifications that they were on their way back to the Q. Thank you!

QVC Customer Care

@loriqvc 

All done - will send you an email confirming my actions.

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC - Thank you so much! As always, you're the best. I hope you have a wonderful night...  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

In my experience, a return sits at USPS 8 days (on average) before it is picked up. At that point, the tracking number on my USPS receipt is useless and can't be tracked until it is received at the warehouse (3rd party picks it up from USPS).

Every time I've asked, I've been told the same thing by USPS: there MUST be a specific number of packages for pick-up BEFORE the 3rd party will come by. The longest a package has sat was 3 weeks (21 days) before pick-up. Should it go beyond 14 days, I call CS, provide the tracking number and CS does the return instantly without a problem. It's another 7-10 days before that return shows up on CC account. 

Contributor

Beth, Thank you for your help, today I see that my returned item is in York PA facility, so at least I know it is getting processed.  It just seems to take forever to exchange items.