Respected Contributor

USPS/QVC Returned Shipping Problems

I returned a Perricone TSV on 3/9/16 using a QVC/USPS label in the original box & waited in line at the post office to get a scan receipt. QVC CS tells me it hasn't been received yet and the USPS online tracking says "delivered to agent." Does anyone know what that means? Was it delivered to QVC? Any advice on what to do?

Thanks in advance.

Respected Contributor

Re: USPS/QVC Returned Shipping Problems

@GraceCO wrote:

I returned a Perricone TSV on 3/9/16 using a QVC/USPS label in the original box & waited in line at the post office to get a scan receipt. QVC CS tells me it hasn't been received yet and the USPS online tracking says "delivered to agent." Does anyone know what that means? Was it delivered to QVC? Any advice on what to do?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, call QVC Customer Service.

Respected Contributor

@CalMom wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

Thanks in advance.

I already talked to them. They told me to talk to USPS...which I'll do tomorrow. All I know is what the online tracking is telling me.

I'm asking if anyone has had this issue and what does "delivered to agent" mean?

Occasional Contributor

I believe it means that they have handed it off to UPS.  USPS and UPS work together to send the package back to QVC.  When it reaches QVC it will show as "delivered".

@GraceCO wrote:

@CalMom wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

Thanks in advance.

I already talked to them. They told me to talk to USPS...which I'll do tomorrow. All I know is what the online tracking is telling me.

I'm asking if anyone has had this issue and what does "delivered to agent" mean?

QVC Customer Care

@GraceCO wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Hi @GraceCO,

I am sorry there was a delay in your return being processed.  It appears that you called and Customer Service was able to issue your refund for you.  Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Barb

Customer Care

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Hi @GraceCO,

I am sorry there was a delay in your return being processed.  It appears that you called and Customer Service was able to issue your refund for you.  Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Barb

Customer Care

@Barbara-QVC

That's great news! That's not what CS told me when I called last night, so this is such a nice surprise this morning. Very impressive. Thank you very much for letting me know!!!

Honored Contributor

Hi @GraceCO

I'm glad the moderators saw this and had them fix it for you.

'Delivered to agent' means it was delivered to QVC's returns agent (outside service NOT affiliated w/ USPS) who handles the return shipping for QVC.  The post office no longer has any info on it.  They turned it over...they are done.

You would have wasted your time calling USPS.

The info you gave the CS rep was sufficient and all you needed to prove it was returned.

Credit STILL can take several days to a week though (QVC's slow returns dept)

I also returned an item on 3/9 and am just now getting my email notice that they credited me. 

Sadly, Q returns are a SLOW process!

If a reasonable time had expired, the CS rep should have just credited you then and there when you called.

Always feel free to call back and talk to a different CS rep.  Most are so helpful....occassionally...they could care less.  The one you talked to was clearly the latter as he/she would have had access to the exact same info you did. 

BTW- GOOD move waiting for the receipt at post office!  I always do.  Otherwise, you have zero proof you returned it.  All's you need is that Post Office receipt and credit must be given to you.