New Contributor

I PLACED AN ORDER OVER THE PHONE FOR THE PS5 TO MAKE SURE I RECEIVED THE 5 EASY PAYS.  THE REP CHANGED MY BILLING ADDRESS IN ERROR AND THEN CHARGED MY CARD TWICE FOR THE ORDER WITHOUT TELLING ME.  MY BANK CONTACTED ME TO ALERT ME OF THE ISSUE SO I CONTACTED QVC. THE NEXT REP THAT I SPOKE WITH STATED THAT THE ORDER WAS BEING CANCELLED BECAUSE OF THE ISSUE WITH MY ADDRESS AND THAT I NEEDED TO PLACE A NEW ORDER WHICH I DID ON 12/17/21 AND PAID THE EXTRA FEE FOR THE PREMIER SHIPPING. THE ORDER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DELIVERED ON 12/18 AND THEN THE DATE WAS CHANGED TO 12/20/21,  A TOTAL OF $743.67 IS PENDING ON MY ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF THIS ISSUE AND I JUST FOUND OUT AFTER MAKING MULTIPLE CALLS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND MULTIPLE CALLS TO THE FINANCE DEPT (THEY DO NOT ANSWER CALLS) THAT THEY HAVE CANCELLED MY ORDER AGAIN AFTER EACH REP SENT THE FINANCE/VERIFICATION DEPT MESSAGES ADVISING MY CORRECT INFORMATION.  I ALSO FOUND OUT TODAY THAT IT TAKES 2 DAYS FOR THIS DEPT TO GET AND READ MESSAGES WHICH IS RIDICULOUS. I AM NOW BEING TOLD THAT I HAVE TO PLACE THE ORDER AGAIN SO THIS WILL ADD ANOTHER $247 TO THE AMOUNT THAT IS ALREADY ON HOLD. I ASKED TO SPEAK WITH A MANAGER OR A SUPERVISOR AND THE REP ADVISED THAT SHE WOULD FILL OUT A FORM AND REQUEST THAT  SOMEBODY GIVE ME A CALL BACK IN 4-6 HOURS. SHE DID ADVISE THAT THEY PROBABLY WONT CALL SINCE IT WAS 9PM EST. SO SOMEONE SHOULD REACH OUT TOMORROW. OH BETWEEN QVC RELEASING THE FUNDS AND THE BANK PUTTING THE FUNDS BACK IN MY ACCOUNT TAKES UP TO 10 BUSINESS DAYS.  I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY DOES THE FINANCE DEPT CALL/EMAIL CUSTOMERS AND ADVISE THEM TO CALL BACK AND PUSH OPTION #1 BUT ITS A VOICEMAIL.  I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW WHY MY CALL WENT STRAIGHT TO VOICEMAIL ON EVERY OPTION THAT I TRIED FOR THIS DEPT. LAST THING, WHY DOES THIS DEPT MAKE A NOTE ON THE ACCT ADVISING WHAT IS NEEDED BUT WHEN CUSTOMER SERVICE GETS THE CALL THEY CANT FIX THE ISSUE AND RELEASE THE ORDER TO BE SHIPPED.  THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A CHRISTMAS PRESENT THAT THE REP ADVISED THE EVEN IF I PLACED THE ORDER AGAIN IT WOULD NOT ARRIVE IN TIME.  LAST THING, SOME OF THE REPS ADVISED THAT THEY WERE SENDING MY INFO TO THE CORPORATE OFFICE.  HA! I HAVEN'T GOT A CALL FROM ANYONE

QVC Customer Care

@bigtime2022 

I'm so sorry to hear you had that experience. Please e-mail me your account information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I will be happy to help. Wayne

New Contributor

UPDATE: Re: UPSET AND DISAPPOINTED

AFTER MY BLOG, WAYNE ADVISED ME TO EMAIL HIM.  UNFORTUNATELY, ANOTHER REP RECEIVED MY EMAIL AND ADVISED ME TO CALL THE FINANACE DEPT AND PROVIDED ME WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER. ALSO, AFTER FORWARDING THE RESPONSE FROM WANYE TO THE SOCIAL DEPT, A REP ADVISED THAT WAYNE WAS NOT AVAILABLE AND TO CONTACT THE OTHER DEPT.  I RESPONDED WITH A VERY UPSET EMAIL AND THEN I CONTACTED CS MULTIPLE TIMES REQUESTING THAT THE REPS  COMPLETE THE FORM FOR A MANAGER TO CALL ME BACK. (I THINK I FILLED OUT 3-4 FORMS :smileySmiley LOL

I RECEIVED A CALL FROM A MANAGER NAMED SHERRY. I PROVIDED HER WITH THE INFORMATION REGARDING MY SITUATION WITH QVC AND SHE PUT ME ON HOLD WHILE SHE CONTACTED THE FINANCE DEPT.  SHE NEVER CAME BACK TO THE PHONE AND AFTER HOLDING FOR 15 MINUTES THE AUTOMATED SYSTEM TOLD ME THAT I NEEDED TO LEAVE A VM.. 

I CALLED  BACK LATER AND A REP INFORMED ME THAT SHERRY SENT AN EMAIL TO THE VERIFICATION DEPT REQUESTING THAT THEY FIX THE ISSUE AND RELEASE EXTRA FUNDS THAT ARE ON HOLD.  THEN SHE DROPS THE THE BAD NEWS ON ME.....I CAN NO LONGER PLACE ORDERS ON QVC UNTIL THIS MATTER IS CORRECTED.  Woman Mad

THE CRAZY PART OF THIS ISSUE IS THAT I CANNOT PURCHASE ANYTHING ELSE BUT I CAN CONTINUE MAKING PAYMENTS FOR THE ITEMS THAT I HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED WITH THE EXACT SAME CARD.  

NOW THIS IS WHERE I REALLY BLOW UP!!!!! I HAVE SPENT $4,756.83 WITH THIS COMPANY SINCE 4/25/20.....RIGHT IN LESS THIAN TWO YEARS. I ALSO PURCHASED A TRAEGER GRILL FROM THEM AND THAT ITEM WAS $609 AND SOME CHANGE BY ITSELF. I HAVE USED THE SAME BILLING ADDRESS ON ALL ORDERS AND TWO DIFFERENT CARDS. WHAT IS THE ISSUE QVC?????  

SO, I CONTACTED MY BANK WHICH IS CAPITALONE (SAW ANOTHER BLOG WITH A CAPITALONE ISSUE) AND I WAS ADVISED THAT THEY HAVE BEEN GETTING A LOT OF COMPLAINTS REGARDING PURCHASES WITH QVC.  I ASKED IF THEY HAD BEEN CONTACTED REGARDING MY INFORMATION AND THE REP STATED THEY HAD NOT.  THE REP ADVISED THAT QVC HAD NOT REVERSED MY FUNDS AND ALSO ADVISED THAT IF QVC THOUGHT THAT FRAUD PURCHASES WERE BEING MADE DONT THINK A PERSON OR THE FINANCIAL INSTITUION OF THE CARD BEING USED WOULD HAVE CONTACTED THEM BY NOW. 

THIS SITUATION HAS RUINED A CHRISTMAS SURPRISE FOR MY BROTHER WHO WILL BE DEPLOYED SHORTLY AND THE SECOND ITEM THAT I ORDERED THAT GOT CANCELLED WAS A PRESENT TO MYSELF HA!HA!  THE LAST ITEM THAT I ORDERED AFTER THE GAME DID GET DELIVERED IN MICHIGAN. 

IS THERE ANYBODY HERE THAT CAN EXPLAIN THIS MESS TO ME?  

Esteemed Contributor

OMG.  That is the way of the world today.  I would no longer order from the Q.  What a mess. I feel very sorry for you, because i have had minor issues in the past, but nothing like this. 

I don't purchase big items from them, just small stuff.  I would get at a store you can go back to when you have a problem.

That doesn't help you now. You have done everything you could. but they are passing the buck.  Corporate has never called me back when they said they would.

Good Luck.  I will pray it gets resolved.  Quit the Q.

New Contributor

I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas.....Thank you for reaching out and your kind words.  We had searched everywhere and QVC was my last resort.  As of today, there is a hold of around $765.67 still being held on my card.  It will take up to 10 business days (QVC releasing the funds and the bank adding the funds back to the account) from the day I tried to place each order for all of the funds to be available in my bank account   Have a Happy New Year!

Occasional Contributor

I too am also sick and saddened by your horrific situation. 75% of what I've seen on Q I can find elsewhere for less $. There are the few odd items but not much. I started doing the research on Q after something similar happened to me years ago with lock and lock. I don't order from Q anymore sad to say. I do enjoy watching but never buying. My credit card company filled out a form for me to dispute the charges and that was that. The pending charges never went through. The charges that had already gone through to Q were reversed and I was done. I pray that happens for you. Thank your brother so much for me for serving. Don't let your Christmas get ruined because of this company. I'm sure spending the time with you and the family is all he wanted. Best of luck. Happiest of the New Year to you and yours.