Occasional Contributor

UPS or FedEx to USPS - Update

This is an update from my post on 5/15/2018 about a package I ordered from another company that QVC did not offer.

Update:  Evidently FedEx has an agreement with the USPS for deliveries.  With my tracking of my package described above, Fed Ex is now using the term "FEDEX SMARTPOST."  I have now come to the conclusion that FedEX has an agreement with the USPS for small parcels.  I also think that UPS has the same type of agreement with USPS.  This tells me that QVC has nothing to do with how UPS delivers the packages ordered from them and are having the same problem that Amazon is having with their Prime customers not receiving their package on-time either.  The problem solver maybe that QVC should use USPS for the shipment of their packages, with tracking, so their customers get packages on-time.

Honored Contributor

Re: UPS or FedEx to USPS - Update

Many QVC packages, especially the smaller ones like jewelry or a single tee shirt, are sent USPS.  Retailers also have a choice to send straight UPS or FedEx but apparently they get a big price break for using the shipper+ USPS ootion.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Re: UPS or FedEx to USPS - Update

Ive personally not had any problems whatsoever with Amazon.  And, the nice thing about Amazon is you can drop off your returns at Kohl's and actually get a receipt for it with tracking immediately.