Esteemed Contributor

Re: UPS Posted Delivered Item.....I Was Home...Never Came!

@tsavorite The odd place you package was left is most as @shopperqvc posted due to seasonal temporary workers.  It's not their fault because they are swinging in the wind on their own once they leave the carrier's distribution hub with a truckload of parcels.  

I live in a highrise and just this afternoon the UPS "temporary help" deliveryman was in a quandary as to what to do because our management office was closed.  He was going to take the entire load back to the UPS warehouse as non deliverable.  Fortunately I'm a good sport and helped him out. He scanned them, and I delivered them to the residents. 

Valued Contributor

It's so frustrating when this happens. Twice this year I've had packages from UPS showing as being delivered, but which we never received. Both times the items had been delivered to our next-door neighbor. The first time, she was still living there and notified me that she had my package as I was leaving my home. The second time, however, she had moved and no one had lived there for several months. I called UPS to tell them I had never received it, as well as the company to request a replacement. I didn't think till after those calls to go look on her porch, and sure enough, there it was.

The weirdest "received" delivery I had, though, was one that showed up a month after we had supposedly gotten it. Can't help but wonder where it was all that time.

Honored Contributor

ask a neighbor

I had a package marked delivered by Amz, it wasn't there, it's extremely unlikely to be stolen on my street

long story, called them they sent a 2nd,  end of weak neighbor strolls  stover with the box 

I would not a day to ask neighbors about  a misdirected box