Respected Contributor

Two Sept 04 orders, can I know why delayed ?

[ Edited ]

Can I please know the reason why my orders placed on September 04 are still in process?  The Denim & Co TSV shirt and new Clarks shoes.   I was just reading a post about how people received the shirt, tried it on, waiting for cooler weather to wear, etc.

Where's mine, please ? Why have others received it, but not me ? And when will the shoes be shipping, too ?

Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Two Sept 04 orders, can I know why delayed ?

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

Can I please know the reason why my orders placed on September 04 are still in process?  The Denim & Co TSV shirt and new Clarks shoes.   I was just reading a port about how people received the shirt, tried it on, waiting for cooler weather to wear, etc.

Where's mine, please ? Why have others received it, but not me ? And when will the shoes be shipping, too ?

Thank you.

@PhilaLady1   I am sorry that your two orders have not shipped.  We take a look and followup by email. 

Susan

Respected Contributor

Thank you.
Honored Contributor

@PhilaLady1Wow!  There's a perfect example of the randomness of the shipping problems.  I received the chocolate/turquoise TSV yesterday.  Love it and plan to wear it tomorrow night.  (I'm on Long Island.-  certainly not all that far from you.) 

Valued Contributor

I ordered two the Purple, which I just received today and the Brown which is coming from Ontario, Ca.  It is taking forever to get the other shirt.  Luckily, the Purple fit me perfectly. 

Valued Contributor

I also ordered the Clark's TSV on Sept 5.....still in process.  Service is getting worse.  Last Sunday afternoon i ordered a pair of shoes from Zappos and received them Monday morning!  And I live on the west coast. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello, Customercare.  I am the o/p. Please advise if there is any update.  My orders placed on September 04, that, it seems,were already received by most are still in process. Since I am unable to cancel these orders, can I please at least get an explanation? Thank you.