Respected Contributor

Two Missing Orders in Two Months

I have had two orders that say they were sent and never received them. I have been shopping with Q for 30 years and up until now never happened. Good service. I can take slow shipping but when items don't show up in three weeks to a month, a big problem. I hesitate to call CS as have received a "blow off" attitude in the past and I rarely call. I just emailed regarding my  recent missing  order. I live in a small town and rely on shopping on line. We customers should NOT have to go through this  so often. Other companies have been great with service a their CS has been helpful and friendly if I have a problem such as damage. These issues come up too many times on this blog.

Super Contributor

Re: Two Missing Orders in Two Months

I have also had orders go missing, however customer service has always been helpful. They have always credited my account or sent a replacement order to me and usually it has been sent express. 

Sorry you had a bad experience.

QVC Customer Care

Hi Gorg, I am so sorry that happened. If you need any help from the Social Team please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

Honored Contributor

@Gorgf

I'm finding it harder & harder to depend on the "delivery" people.  I have been waiting over 2 weeks for a JCP order -- it left JCP distribution on 10/29🙄 somehow "tracking" stopped in Ohio (on 11/8).  Who knows including JCP cs where it's stuck🙉

they have offered to resend but I don't want to have to return it if the others show up & I know they have return shipping by mail option but who wants to take a chance that gets stuck or lost😱

This is why I'm getting my exercise walking the brick & mortar stores armed with my coupons & sales have been great🙂

Respected Contributor

I am waiting for a replacement to be sent having been asked for my name and address to  be given and if I wanted a replacement or not and I would assume my name and address is  on my account??  So trying a second time and if that does not work wi ll contact the  social team. I emailed again to  CS. My credit card was charged as checked that.