Super Contributor

Twice this month I have received the wrong color!

And this is for the same item!  I ordered Valerie Parr Hill's lollipop picks, in the mint/wht. during the Christmas in July shows.  When they arrived, I thought they were so cute I ordered 2 more sets. (I plan on using them in my Disney themed tree in my bedroom).  When the 2nd set of picks arrived, they were the dark red & green ones.  I repackaged them and attached a picture of the mint/wht. Lollipops that I originally got so they could see, in the warehouse, what color I wanted!  It took a week for them to arrive back at QVC and only 1 set showed on the return.  So, someone in the warehouse replaced only 1 set of lollipop picks, did not pay attention to the picture I had taped on the box, and sent me the same dark red and green lollipop picks!  When I noticed my return had been received by QVC and only 1 was showing, I called customer service and the person I talked to refunded the 2nd set and turned around and ordered another, replacement set of lollipop picks in the mint/wht.  Are you still following me?  Today, I received both sets of the new replacement lollipop picks and, you guessed it, they are the dark green and red!  How can this continue to happen?  They were sent pictures of the right color and they keep shipping me dark green & red.  Is this the only color they have left???  I must be a glutton for punishment because I sent these latest ones back and reordered in the mint/wht. again.253C4D2A-CF42-44F1-8ACB-1B8A516092D1.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Twice this month I have received the wrong color!

@Tuffcookie   It's very possible the box or bin in the warehouse is marked incorrectly.  If they're in packaging the warehouse staff doesn't stop to examine the product.  They're rush, rush, rush.  No time for that.   The people who process returns are not the people who fill orders so your picture was wasted effort.  It's a huge, fast-paced operation unfortunately. 

Contact the mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and see if they can help. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Thank you for that suggestion!  I have reached out to them!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Tuffcookie   It's very possible the box or bin in the warehouse is marked incorrectly.  If they're in packaging the warehouse staff doesn't stop to examine the product.  They're rush, rush, rush.  No time for that.   The people who process returns are not the people who fill orders so your picture was wasted effort.  It's a huge, fast-paced operation unfortunately. 

Contact the mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and see if they can help. 

@Kachina624 

Very true. Years ago I ordered an item that you used to make a single cup of coffee using coffee grounds, for my grandmother.

What we received was a complete set of Cooks Essentials stainless steel cookware.

Upon researching, the item # matched the cookware, not the less than $20 item that I had ordered.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

CC was not helpful!  I even reached out to Valerie Parr Hill because it is one of her items.  She said she would look into it.  All I know is, I believe the latest lollipops picks have shipped.  I truly hope,after 3 tries, these are in the mint/wht color.  If not, I will send back and give up!!!