Trusted Contributor

I love Tweak'd products and since it's a QVC owned brand, hoping I can get some help with the Yogi Berry hair cleansing treatment.

Im familiar with the cleansing treatment in many scents, so this isn't a learning issue for me.  And I know they are prepared in small batches and can differ in color and consistency.  However, both times I've ordered the retiree cleansing hair treatment  in Yogi Berry, it is dark, "runny" not paste-like, and does not froth up in my hair after applying water.  It seems as through there was something wrong with it both times I've ordered it, and I hate to keep returning it.  Both times I've ordered it, it looks nothing like it does in the photos or presentations, so I know that  I'm not crazy Smiley Wink

The first experience was that I ordered the yogi-berry restore hair treatment duo item 

A398124.  The product was dark brownish and runny, like plum baby food lol.  It looked nothing like the image, and I returned it.

I tried again, hoping it was a bad batch.  This time, I ordering the A386930 Superfood beauty bowl with the yogi berry hair treatment.  It is "better" than the first patch, but still a deeper brown and runny like a thin pudding.  If I set the jar on its side, the product will run out, which is not typical of the cleansing treatment as shown in any presentation or my experience with the product.

I'm not returning this because I don't want to keep returning tweak'd products, but I feel someone should look into the Yogi berry cleansing treatment.  I actually like the scent which is why I've tried ordering it a second time, and I hope that maybe in a few months there will be a better batch prepared and I can try ordering it again!  

Thanks for reading, and I genuinely love tweak'd products enough to comment.  I'd hate for a new customer to try yogi berry hair treatment and be put off by the brand completely.  The hair treatment in apricot, vanilla amber, peaches and cream, etc are all thick and work miracles on my thin fine hair.  Even my children and husband are hooked on his brand, so Ive been ordering for gifts and sharing it widely!  I've actually purchased  quite a bit from tweak'd from here and HSN so I feel I now know the products well enough to offer constructive criticism. 

Overall, I'm a huge fan and the skin cream is by far the best I've ever used.  My entire family uses it on our faces and bodies with no breakouts or reactions.  I'll be a dedicated tweak'd customer for long as they are available!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tweak’d help - yogi berry

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

I love Tweak'd products and since it's a QVC owned brand, hoping I can get some help with the Yogi Berry hair cleansing treatment.

Im familiar with the cleansing treatment in many scents, so this isn't a learning issue for me.  And I know they are prepared in small batches and can differ in color and consistency.  However, both times I've ordered the retiree cleansing hair treatment  in Yogi Berry, it is dark, "runny" not paste-like, and does not froth up in my hair after applying water.  It seems as through there was something wrong with it both times I've ordered it, and I hate to keep returning it.  Both times I've ordered it, it looks nothing like it does in the photos or presentations, so I know that  I'm not crazy Smiley Wink

The first experience was that I ordered the yogi-berry restore hair treatment duo item 

A398124.  The product was dark brownish and runny, like plum baby food lol.  It looked nothing like the image, and I returned it.

I tried again, hoping it was a bad batch.  This time, I ordering the A386930 Superfood beauty bowl with the yogi berry hair treatment.  It is "better" than the first patch, but still a deeper brown and runny like a thin pudding.  If I set the jar on its side, the product will run out, which is not typical of the cleansing treatment as shown in any presentation or my experience with the product.

I'm not returning this because I don't want to keep returning tweak'd products, but I feel someone should look into the Yogi berry cleansing treatment.  I actually like the scent which is why I've tried ordering it a second time, and I hope that maybe in a few months there will be a better batch prepared and I can try ordering it again!  

Thanks for reading, and I genuinely love tweak'd products enough to comment.  I'd hate for a new customer to try yogi berry hair treatment and be put off by the brand completely.  The hair treatment in apricot, vanilla amber, peaches and cream, etc are all thick and work miracles on my thin fine hair.  Even my children and husband are hooked on his brand, so Ive been ordering for gifts and sharing it widely!  I've actually purchased  quite a bit from tweak'd from here and HSN so I feel I now know the products well enough to offer constructive criticism. 

Overall, I'm a huge fan and the skin cream is by far the best I've ever used.  My entire family uses it on our faces and bodies with no breakouts or reactions.  I'll be a dedicated tweak'd customer for long as they are available!

@Mrsq2022  .... unless I missed something I believe you are wrong about Tweak-d being owned by QVC??

Respected Contributor

Tweak'd is not owned by QVC.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

Tweak'd is not owned by QVC.

I don't think she meant it literally.  She probably meant that the Q sells it on here.  Anyway, wow.

Okay, I think Dennis is using natural ingredients and as seasons go by these things will be a different color and texture.  I'm a Wen girl and Chaz does not put dyes in Wen like others do.  Most perfumes and such are clear, like water but Wen will BE the color of whatever he's using in it.  Some of his body treatments have rouge or amber hues to them and they're perfectly okay.  I would look into that.  I would contact Dennis, himself and address this issue to him.  He'll answer you.  I tried Tweak'd and it's nice but I just like Wen better.  You have a bona fide concern though.  Hope this helps. Smiley Happy