Occasional Contributor

Tweak'd Scalp Treatment disappearing from my order history!!

I purchased 2 [two] Tweak'd Scalp Treatments the last time Tweak'd had them on the air.  I ordered them at the beginning of the hour, before they talked about it as I have had some scalp issues and continued to watch and before the end of his air time, they were stating that the Scalp Treatments were getting low and to order them before they ran out and I thought to myself -  Glad I got my order in before the chaos started. I check my orders every day to see when the In Process changes to Shipped so I can mark my calendar when they are set to arrive.  

I remained 'In Process' for a couple of days, then it changed to "Waitlist", I continued to check the order and last week it changed to "Backorder" and today Jan. 17, 2022 it has disappeared from my "Orders" page without any kind of notice and I am so mad right now and I am going to stop ordering from them because this is ridiculous!!  

I am getting sick & tired of QVC not 'queuing' the orders as I am sure that those who waited until the last minute got my 2 orders.  Not sending me any notice, when I spend as much as I do, well that's going to change. I can't be the only person this has happened to but it may be the last as they just don't care how they treat their customers these days.  It's a shame because I have been buying from them from the beginning.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Tweak'd Scalp Treatment disappearing from my order history!!

Hsn has better prices on Tweak. When Dennis has a show, the prices are even cheaper.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tweak'd Scalp Treatment disappearing from my order history!!

"I remained 'In Process' for a couple of days, then it changed to "Waitlist", I continued to check the order and last week it changed to "Backorder"

Quite a few complaints here about this rather common practice similar to yours. 

"and today Jan. 17, 2022 it has disappeared from my "Orders" page without any kind of notice."

I had a few orders disappear right before they went into preparing your order.  They appeared the next day, so watch for them.  You might want to email the Social Team:

QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with your order number and explanation.  Someone there will be able to help you.