Trusted Contributor

Trying to cancel order due to delayed delivery date

This makes no sense to me that they say order  too far in the process to cancel but they keep delaying  delivery date .  I called cs but they said can't cancel...something is really weird with shipping as it isn't even logical they can't cancel when they keep delaying delivery.  I really would like this item cancelled and my account closed.   Im done...the 2-3 lines I like I can probably find elsewhere.  Please figure out a way to handle this....  Id be so appreciative.

Honored Contributor

Re: Trying to cancel order due to delayed delivery date

I have an order from 10/13 that hasn't  shipped and today is 10/21.  I think that was the free ship day.  It's L n L and maybe they are waiting for a return to send it to me.  Almost finished with my Christmas shopping and don't want to buy more decor, so I think I'm finished with QVC for this  year.  Went in and deleted a lot of my auto-delivery items that I really don't need and moved up the dates on some I may still want.

Honored Contributor

@equss Based on the myriad of similar problems I've seen here over the months, I wish you luck with that. Short of an act of Congress, I doubt you'll get much help.

Honored Contributor

@equss.  Pardon me if I'm not overly sympathetic but thete are thousands of us in the exact same situation.  Yes, we should be able to cancel but we can't.   Perhaps the Federal Trade Commission needs to take a look at this kind of situation?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  Not looking for sympathy just trying to let company know it's unacceptable. Don't know how else to do it except to close my account.... both purchasing and forums.  I need to move on and admit it's my fault that I continued to place orders with a company that doesn't do a good job. I also realize qvc could care less about losing me as a customer. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Daysdee. Call customer service. I had the same thing happen. It was in process for two weeks and I told them I was not happy and would be returning it when it finally ships and is received and that I refuse to pay return shipping and they agreed to ore that on the record They gave me a $10 inconvenience credit and did not charge me for the return.
Esteemed Contributor

It sounds like the items that are that late to be shipped are out of order and are being restocked.

Super Contributor

@equss wrote:

This makes no sense to me that they say order  too far in the process to cancel but they keep delaying  delivery date .  I called cs but they said can't cancel...something is really weird with shipping as it isn't even logical they can't cancel when they keep delaying delivery.  I really would like this item cancelled and my account closed.   Im done...the 2-3 lines I like I can probably find elsewhere.  Please figure out a way to handle this....  Id be so appreciative.

Since customer service doesn't want to help you maybe you can call the credit card company and see if they can help you. I don't know if QVC cares but maybe you can tell the person you speak to on QVC I want to speak to your supervisor and inform them you will call your credit card company to dispute charges. When you placed the order they gave you a date and now they keep postponing, that is a QVC problem not yours.

Respected Contributor

A few months back, I was given the option to cancel a delayed order (which I did). It's a mystery why everyone can't cancel delayed orders because QVC will not clearly explain.