New Contributor
I can’t figure out why I keep getting the same error message that there’s a problem with that item do I want to call my order in?
I’ve deleted and downloaded the app a couple times, stay up to date on my updates & you’re seriously missing out on some sales lol.
Any advice is much appreciated!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MC__81Or you're seriously missing out on some item you really wanted.

The old-fashioned telephone call does work sometimes.

Respected Contributor

If your Iphone is up to date and your other apps are working, I think it maty be a Q problem.  Sometimes when I order something it wont take when I choose color and size... Ive done that and it just doesnt register.  It happens every so often.  I usually go to my computer and order and its just fine.  Who knows?

Honored Contributor

@MC__81 wrote:
I can’t figure out why I keep getting the same error message that there’s a problem with that item do I want to call my order in?
I’ve deleted and downloaded the app a couple times, stay up to date on my updates & you’re seriously missing out on some sales lol.
Any advice is much appreciated!

@MC__81,  It sounds like you're staying on top of things, keeping your iOS and apps up-to-date and reinstalling the app.

At first glance I can only think of a few things.   Did you see this message for more than one different item?   If, so, perhaps it does require a phone call for some reason.

Does everything else work with the app?   Have you experienced an other technical problems with your iPhone?   You might want to do a "hard restart," and also a backup/sync, to see if either of those troubleshooting steps help out.

Also, do you have a newer device, or an older one?    If you have an older iPhone, and it can't accommodate the most recent app updates, that could cause problems.   The most current version for QVC Mobile Shopping (US) is v. 4.0.4 and requires iOS 9.0 or later.   

I'm sorry you're having problems...  but welcome to the Community!   I hope we'll see you posting with us!🌻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
New Contributor
Thank you for the welcome!

I have a brand new iPhone 10. It doesn’t seem to matter if it’s a single item or multiple, I get that error about 90% of the time when trying to load anything into my cart on the app.

I originally thought it was because I was trying to order things off QVC 2 or 3 but it even happened to a just launched TSV on the main channel and I went to my computer and successfully ordered.

I wish my Qcard balance reflected this lack of ordering but somehow I’ve managed to pull through 🤣
Honored Contributor

Re: Trouble with iPhone app

[ Edited ]

@MC__81 wrote:
Thank you for the welcome!

I have a brand new iPhone 10. It doesn’t seem to matter if it’s a single item or multiple, I get that error about 90% of the time when trying to load anything into my cart on the app.

I originally thought it was because I was trying to order things off QVC 2 or 3 but it even happened to a just launched TSV on the main channel and I went to my computer and successfully ordered.

I wish my Qcard balance reflected this lack of ordering but somehow I’ve managed to pull through 🤣

You're welcome, @MC__81, and thank you for the followup!   You might want to send your info and a problem report with as many details as possible to the QVC Social Team at their email address:   QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

They're wonderfully helpful and responsive, and if they don't have any solutions they can forward the problem to the app developers.

Love your sense of humor!    Maybe we should be thankful for tech glitches that protect our credit card...  right?   Have a lovely afternoon/evening, and please do join us in various threads when you can.   The more the merrier!

thumbs up gif

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova