Occasional Contributor
YES so frustrating! I use only my iphone to shop and watch - this is the only site that keeps shutting down! Most times I just give up and do something else! Today it has already done it 5 times which is why I searched to find this reply.
QVC Customer Care

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry for this inconvenience. IT is actively working to resolve the issue. I appreciate everyone's patience. 

Super Contributor
Thank you… my app has been shutting down every visit for over a month now.
Valued Contributor

Re: Trouble with QVC app

[ Edited ]

I use the QVC app on my android phone. It's unusable. After a few minutes of scrolling through items, it just stops. I have to close the app and restart, then the scrolling stops again.

I don't watch QVC on TV because of the on-air circus (only watch Shawn hosting alone), and use the app to shop.

Thank you @Wayne-QVC for your response but this has been going on for far too long and I'm loosing patience. Someone messed up big time!

IT needs to get their act together!!

Occasional Visitor
This issue came up with Apple’s latest IOS update. So anyone who recently updated their iPhone, iPad, etc., I’m not so sure this is QVC’s issue. This is just one issue arising out of Apple’s update.
Occasional Visitor
My Q app is doing the same thing for at least 3 weeks. So frustrating when you’re looking at something and it shuts down! Definitely a glitch!!! I also uninstalled and reinstalled and the problem is still there.
QVC Customer Care

Thank you for your patience everyone. 

We received this update from our IT department:

A fix was rolled out in the new app version (4.0.53) released on 5/23. Customers should update their app to the latest version to correct this issue.

Please double check to see that you are using the most up to date version of the app.

Valued Contributor

I have app version 4.0.54 but it still shuts down so I'm not really sure if the update fixed anything.  I've been hesitant about deleting the app and reloading it but I guess that's my next step. 

QVC Customer Care

Good Morning, 

We apologize for the issues some of you are still experiencing with the QVC app. We have released a new version of the app that should improve the experience for some of you and we recommend downloading the latest app if you are experiencing issues. We’re continuing to research why this is happening and will update you when  we have it fixed completely.  -Susan

Honored Contributor

via official QVC FB page

QVC 

Admin
  · 2h  · 

We apologize for the issues some of you are experiencing with the QVC app. We have released a new version of the app that should improve the experience for some of you and we recommend downloading the latest version if you are experiencing issues. We’re continuing to research why this is happening and are working hard to fix. We will update you when we have it fixed completely. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein