Honored Contributor

It's so funny to hear some say there's no need for the QVC app anyway, just because they don't use it.

Nearly 100% of all large direct-to-customer businesses -- retail, services, transportation, medical, insurance, banking -- has an app and encourages its use.  Apps are far outpacing browser use.

It's streamlined, efficient, fast (no webpages to slowly open), and easily accessed.

But just like the website, when it shuts down or has technical problems, it's extremely frustrating to even try to do business with the company. 

QVC Customer Care

@mia 2 wrote:

Is anyone else having trouble with the QVC mobile app?  The site keeps shutting down while I am on it.  This has been occuring for 3 weeks.  So I took off the app and reloaded it.  That didn't solve this problem.  I have never had this problem before with QVC or with any other app.  I have no problem with QVC on my lap top.  

Anyone have an idea how to fix this?  

Good morning @mia 2 thank you for posting with us here in Customer Care Community forum. A servicer request has been submitted and prioritized.-Kim

New Contributor
Fix this app! They will lose my business if it continues to crash!
New Contributor

@Marcia327 

Not with the App, but the site itself, that I have used for many years.

One morning it was fine, went back to check on something and suddenly, my account was locked!

I phoned CS, they say the usually "I'm so sorry, try this, try that".

So now after all the "this and that", I'm locked out again, for too many tries!

I finally said the heck with it..

HSN I have no problem with, or other sites..

So, I'm done,,,

They don't know me, whatever,,,,

Gl to ya'll trying to get the App problem solved...

Frequent Contributor

I'm using the mobile app on an older iPad. I had the same issues described here and then I uninstalled  the app and then reinstalled it.  Now no more issues with the random and frequent app shut down/closing.  Give it a try, maybe it will help you, too. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @mia 2 @greencardigan @pieman1 @Marcia327 I am so sorry for the difficulty you have had with the QVC app.  The app has been updated. Please go to the App Store and install the new app.

Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @mia 2 @greencardigan @pieman1 @Marcia327 I am so sorry for the difficulty you have had with the QVC app.  The app has been updated. Please go to the App Store and install the new app.

@Alice-QVC   I've updated my App twice this week. 

It is not "fixed".

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Georgiagrama did you update your app or did you install the newest version?

Respected Contributor

Re: Trouble with QVC app

[ Edited ]

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Georgiagrama did you update your app or did you install the newest version?

Update. My phone automatically updates my apps.

Respected Contributor
This is driving me crazy. I cannot even look at anything without constantly getting booted out of the app. When is this going to be fixed?

I just give up and don’t bother looking to find what I am looking to buy. I have gone to Amazon instead, since their app works just fine.