Valued Contributor
Accepted Solution

Trouble looking at easy pay status

I keep getting that qvc is not responding.....look we have to check to see what is going on with status of the payments.  Please look and see what you can do to check what is going on!!!!!!  asap

Honored Contributor

Re: Trouble looking at easy pay status

@tampaladyOn my laptop I got in first try by clicking on MY ACCOUNT.  Maybe try that?  

Valued Contributor

@tampalady  First off, sorry you are having issues....can you be a little more specific as to what you are trying to view or click on and maybe I could try and help you? I am able to view my easy pays okay on my end, but like I said is there something specific you are trying to do/view?

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

I don't use easy pay.  However, when QVC switched over to using easy pay as a default, a few purchases were automatically put on easy pay.  I would like to review those accounts and I can no longer find them listed.  How can I retrieve this information.

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd 

Go to 'My Account', click on 'Order Status', at the top will be different headiings such as 'Easy Pay' orders, 'Waitlist' orders, 'A/D' orders, etc.

Click on 'Easy Pay' orders and the details of any/all 'Easy Pay' orders you have comes up.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom   Thanks.  I have done this and there is no history of the easy pays.  I guess because they were just paid off, the history is no longer observable.  

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd 

Yes, if the easy pays have been paid off, they don't show in your account under 'easy pays' anymore.

If you can remember what orders were on easy pay. it might show the easy pays there, I'm not sure though.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@tampalady 

i have had this issue for a while and it has been frustrating.

i usually go to ORDER STATUS and then click on EASY PAY. someone suggested that i go to MY ACCOUNT instead and then click on MANAGE EASY PAYS. that gets me in and i can view all of the easy pays and do what i need to do. not sure why they cannot fix it from the order status page?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

It is ridiculously difficult to do anything with Easy Pays using the Q's system....if you can find them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Super Contributor

I can't get into My Account. I click on it but nothing comes up for any of the categories.