Respected Contributor

Trouble Having Reviews Consistently Come Up on Products?!

I was searching through walking sneakers today, and wanted to read reviews. QVC....HOW COME reviews SOMETIMES come up, other items they do not, even though raitings show there are reviews to read. I wasnted feedback on these particular items to compare, also because one I liked the looks of had a lower rating and I wanted to know why...couldn't bring up the reviews. (sometimes a low review doesn't matter to me because others' issues aren't mine.) But, couldn't get reviews to show, so I gave up. No purchase.

This happens frequently!! You can never count on reviews coming up consistently...it's hit and miss....AND....Frushtrating!

Honored Contributor

Re: Trouble Having Reviews Consistently Come Up on Products?!

@amyb    You may not be waiting long enough for them to load.  It sometimes takes several seconds.  I often page to the bottom and when I come back up, they've usually loaded.  If the item has sold out, there may not be any reviews. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@amyb    You may not be waiting long enough for them to load.  It sometimes takes several seconds.  I often page to the bottom and when I come back up, they've usually loaded.  If the item has sold out, there may not be any reviews. 

Thanks @Kachina624 , but I do know about the scrolling, loading. And yes, these things were far from sold out. When this happens i will load and reload the page, click on "read reviews" etc, all to no avail.  Then I might go in on another day and they will load. It's inconsistent, random...

Honored Contributor

@amyb    Try switching to another browser temporarily when checking reviews.  I've never had them fail to load except when the item is sold out. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment