Respected Contributor

Tri-Oral mouthwash discontinued.

I was so disappointed when I received an email today from the Q saying that my auto-delivery of Tri-oral has been cancelled since they can no longer get the product.  

I have been on auto-delivery for this product for years.  I feel that it has been a great product and works exactly as they describe.   

Are there any other members who have been using it?  

Does anyone know of a similar product that works in the same way as Tri-oral?

I guess I knew that eventually they would discontinue it.  I realize that the Q can only carry a limited number of products.  

Many of the discontinued items I can find either on that particular companies website or on Amazon.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tri-Oral mouthwash discontinued.

[ Edited ]

As far as I know Smart Mouth is the same thing. One of the reviews on Q says she checked the ingredients & they are the same. Check it out.

Valued Contributor

Smart Mouth is the same.  I buy SM at Kroger, Publix or WalMart.

They have changed the packaging, which I like better.

Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl,It looks like the formular has changed and they are calling it advanced formula.  They have auto delivery on that. 

Honored Contributor

I get 'Perio-Gard' and really like it.  But you have to get it from your dentist.  I pay $10 a bottle (16oz), so it's not cheap but a bottle lasts me many many months.  The amount it says to use in the directions is just way too much for my mouth!  

Anyway, it's great for eliminating bacteria and isn't that unpleasant tasting.  If I can us it without problems, probably anybody is because I'm super picky about tastes and such.

Respected Contributor

Pook, thank you for that infomation.  I appreciate that you took the time to look that up.  I've always gotten the cinnamon flavor and I see it's now only available in mint.

If I can still get it I might just give it a try although I've noticed the reviews aren't that great.

Thanks again for your help.

Regular Contributor

Smart mouth is the same product under a different name. Probably discontinued because it is readily available at Wal-Mart , Walgreen s etc  and no shipping costs.