Esteemed Contributor
Accepted Solution

Treadmill on Front Page 2/23/2021

[ Edited ]

Q Customer Service:

There is a treadmill on the front page today that I am interested in.  When I searched for it in "fitness" there are only two options for treadmills to consider and the one on the front page is not one of them.

Do you have, or will you ever have the one on the front page today?  I think it is called "FitNation."  Any info you can help me with would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
QVC Customer Care

Re: Treadmill on Front Page 2/23/2021

@gertrudecloset wrote:

Q Customer Service:

There is a treadmill on the front page today that I am interested in.  When I searched for it in "fitness" there are only two options for treadmills to consider and the one on the front page is not one of them.

Do you have, or will you ever have the one on the front page today?  I think it is called "FitNation."  Any info you can help me with would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

@gertrudecloset  Yes its a Fitnation, see more under F13854. Looks like we have it available in Blue, Black & Purple. 

Susan

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you @Susan-QVC !  Why isn't it with the rest of the treadmills? 

Anyway, I thank you for finding it for me.

I need something I don't have to ASSEMBLE!  This is it, I'm looking at the video description......

Doin a happy dance......

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
QVC Customer Care

@gertrudecloset wrote:

Thank you @Susan-QVC !  Why isn't it with the rest of the treadmills? 

Anyway, I thank you for finding it for me.

I need something I don't have to ASSEMBLE!  This is it, I'm looking at the video description......

Doin a happy dance......

Happy to help @gertrudecloset . 

Have a great afternoon,

Susan