Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tracking not available on return

@DAD - Return tracking is still not working for me on the QVC website, either. But in case it is helpful, QVC has always used a different style of code through its returns processor, Newgistics; what you've started noticing is not new. The return tracking numbers typically begin with a seven and are longer than and different from the USPS numbers because the USPS is only a hub to connect with Newgistics agents. A USPS number is required for the USPS to accept the package, but once it is picked up by Newgistics, tracking is only available in the Newgistics system because the USPS is not handling further delivery steps.

Here's a link you can use for tracking your package after the agent picks it up (note that it usually takes about 48 hours for a QVC package to register in the system):
http://tracking.smartlabel.com

Valued Contributor

No luck! I do want to thank you. A week & 1/2 ago I mailed two defective items back & I was able to check them, even if they didn't move for awhile. I know they get transferred to an agent. I will just have to hope they show up, but that could be a few weeks before I know. I'm not happy about it. It is what it is. I hate their whole new checkout & order status. The computer has just totally knocked me off the system in the middle of orders. Then the access denied or just going in circles while it "thinks". Just not dependable anymore.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

This problem keeps getting worse! Now the # that was showing when I tried to track my return is gone! It was there a few hours ago!   Please help! I don't understand why that is now gone too!!!!!!!!!!! I used your return label & I have no way to find the tracking # now.

Valued Contributor

I  still don't have tracking for my Belle leather & sudede jacket & four pair of 18T jeggings from Belle. I have sent emails four times now. They were all one order in the same box & I used your return label. I did try to print a return label & soon realized the tracking # was not the same. That was after I had already mailed it back on Oct. 22nd. The order was placed on Oct. 7th. I am worried it is lost. Customer service had a # & so did I but it has disappeared when I hit the track your return option. This is an expensive order! Before  I returned it I called customer service as to why I was returning it.Thank you! Please let me know if you have a tracking #. After 6 days it should be showing up. I don't understand why my tracking # disappeared! It also has two different order #'s but everything came on one receipt.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I need a tracking #. It disappeared on Friday late in the day. It was there & two hours later gone!!!! I want these credited to my card I used to place the order. I believe my Q card for first payment & it may have gone to my other credit card if another installment was due. I do not want a qvc credit to be used later.

Honored Contributor

@DAD   I completely understand your frustration with QVC.  I've noticed from your posts that you've had problems with QVC orders and returns for weeks.  I'm very surprised that you're still ordering from them.  Do you check other places for the same item before you order?  Amazon has almost everything that QVC does for less money and free fast shipping.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

My return was an order I placed almost a month ago now. I am not continuing to order anything that may have to be returned. I live in a small rural town & QVC carries tall clothing. Due to needing tall & having two 96 year old parents failing I have depended on QVC & other sites. My Mom & I have changed sizes so I needed some clothes & so did she. It has been since July or August that I receivied some items that were the same size, different color & one fit the other did not. They handled it to my satisfaction & CS was very nice. I just don't understand why there is no tracking # at all in the system. My order status page changed about 2 weeks ago & nothing seems the same. Other's are suddenly having tracking issues also. My main concern is no # at all! I have never had that happen. I guess I will just have to wait. I do want them to know there's a problem though. I get slow to process, I knew when I sent it back. I tried a new designer & had to figure out that the clothes run big. Now I know.

Honored Contributor

@DAD wrote:

My return was an order I placed almost a month ago now. I am not continuing to order anything that may have to be returned. I live in a small rural town & QVC carries tall clothing. Due to needing tall & having two 96 year old parents failing I have depended on QVC & other sites. My Mom & I have changed sizes so I needed some clothes & so did she. It has been since July or August that I receivied some items that were the same size, different color & one fit the other did not. They handled it to my satisfaction & CS was very nice. I just don't understand why there is no tracking # at all in the system. My order status page changed about 2 weeks ago & nothing seems the same. Other's are suddenly having tracking issues also. My main concern is no # at all! I have never had that happen. I guess I will just have to wait. I do want them to know there's a problem though. I get slow to process, I knew when I sent it back. I tried a new designer & had to figure out that the clothes run big. Now I know.

@DADWhen I check the tracking# from QVC's label it shows still at the post office from last Monday.  This is very frustrating that's for sure.

Valued Contributor

I would do that if I had a tracking #! One showed for awhile & I did not know about that service. I used the label in the box. I tried after it had already been picked up by usps to track it. I thought if I tried to print one it would show the correct # but it doesn't! On Friday CS said it was in the system & I haven't heard a thing since. I saw it & two hours later I signed in & the tracking # was gone. I am worried as it was an expensive order. I wish someone could track it for me because I can't! 

Valued Contributor

Please read my posts from 10/22 on. That is the day it mailed. I knew it took awhile to show so the first few days I was not concerned. Thank you, Donna