Valued Contributor

This morning I checked my order status & found an item I decided to try to cancel. So I went to the item & was asked are you sure you want to cancel this item. I hit yes. To my surprise it cancelled the entire order. They were some pretty bad reviews & had tried to cancel the same day & the system wouldn't let me. I am not going to reorder. I'm taking it as a sign that they would have been returns. I just found that odd.

Respected Contributor

@DAD    Yes, that's how it works with orders, and not just at the Q.  You can't make changes to an order......you have to cancel the whole thing, then reorder the items you still want.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

When you go to an order to cancel, it shows each item in the order, with an option to 'cancel this item' beside each item and it also has an option to 'cancel entire order'.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

I checked the one item I wanted to cancel, I did not chose entire order. It must have been a computer glitch. Anyway, I'm not upset as I found out from reading reviews that's why I was cancelling one. I figured I could always send the others back if they were defective. I also had a LOGO tank in the order. I decided LOGO is not for me. I just sent 3 items back. I can't say I'm sorry about that either! I just thought Customer service & QVC buyers might want to know about it.

Honored Contributor

@DAD 

I'm glad it worked out to give you the result you wanted!

I'm amazed that you you were actually able to cancel!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

When you go to an order to cancel, it shows each item in the order, with an option to 'cancel this item' beside each item and it also has an option to 'cancel entire order'.

Yes that worked for me.  I ordered 3 items and went back and cancelled the middle one.  Received the other 2, worked perfectly.

Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@DAD    Yes, that's how it works with orders, and not just at the Q.  You can't make changes to an order......you have to cancel the whole thing, then reorder the items you still want.

@2blonde 

Not quite accurate.

I have sucessfully cancelled one item out of several ordered.

Valued Contributor

I always have been able to also. This has never happened before. Thank goodness it was no big deal on what I lost. I said it must be a glitch. I have cancelled one item many times. I know how to do it. I was just very surprised when it wiped the whole order out.

Frequent Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

I disagree.  If you go into “view/edit my order” it will itemize the entire order.  You can then select the specific item you would like to edit or cancel.  However, the window for cancelling is very short after placing an order before the status changes to “in process” and no changes can be made.