Regular Contributor
QVC,
I was supposed to order this for my husband who recently was discharged from the hospital. The 750 ish was ideal. I fell asleep and woke up to an email, “forgot something?” Ugh! Oh know, I fell asleep. Is there any way to get that price? Thank you!
QVC Customer Care

@angel8 wrote:
QVC,
I was supposed to order this for my husband who recently was discharged from the hospital. The 750 ish was ideal. I fell asleep and woke up to an email, “forgot something?” Ugh! Oh know, I fell asleep. Is there any way to get that price? Thank you!

@angel8   We are sending you an email.                 

Susan

Super Contributor

Never be afraid to call QVC. They have always worked with me for so many things. They

ll sell it to you for that price.

Regular Contributor

Susan from QVC,

I just called to place the order and the item isn't even on the QVC website. How can the I place the order? I'm now frustrated. 

Esteemed Contributor

@angel8 wrote:

Susan from QVC,

I just called to place the order and the item isn't even on the QVC website. How can the I place the order? I'm now frustrated. 

@angel8 ,

In replying to @Susan-QVC , you have to use the @, or she won't be aware you've replied.

QVC Customer Care

@angel8 wrote:

Susan from QVC,

@angel8  I've just emailed you  

Susan

Regular Contributor

Thank you for your splendid service! 

New Contributor

Angela,

Was anyone able to help you? I tried mutiple times to call and order this Total Gym but could not get through? Very frusterating. I was hoping for exceptional service from QVC when I finally got a hold of someone today only to be told, Sorry sold out.

New Contributor

I see that this is available on QVC for $1599, so they are not sold out? 

Please Help.