Valued Contributor

The very next morning I can't change my order? I always could do that. Even with shipping delays now I'm sure my order isn't about to be mailed out this soon. Not happy. I'm a thirty year customer and hardly ever do returns. Now I have to deal with that. Not fair.

Honored Contributor

Re: Too late to edit my order?

It's been a very long time since we were able to cancel an order even within minutes of placing the order.

The only exception is you can still cancel 'waitlist' or 'backordered' items.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

Hi @frenchie I am so sorry you were not able to cancel your order. If it was for A367906 I am not able to cancel either. I can comment your account that you tried to cancel and not to charge for return postage. 

Valued Contributor

Thank you. That would be helpful.

Esteemed Contributor

I found the same to be true...I couldn't edit nor cancel the next morning. I found it frustrating. 

Honored Contributor

What I do not understand is that long-time shoppers who also are at least relatively frequent readers and/or posters here on the Forums don't know that even before CV took over, cancelling or changing orders was nigh unto impossible.  

Yes, such policies make me super cautious about ordering. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @frenchie I have commented your order.

Valued Contributor

I have had that happen also. The Q needs to allow for more time to edit, at least be able to change a size or color. I know they have gotten very aggressive about putting items in processing right away so you cannot cancel, but one should be able to change a color or size. Many times I have watched the shows promoting a special, etc. and then decide I need to change something due to info.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

What I do not understand is that long-time shoppers who also are at least relatively frequent readers and/or posters here on the Forums don't know that even before CV took over, cancelling or changing orders was nigh unto impossible.  

Yes, such policies make me super cautious about ordering. 

@millieshops    Its amazing what some long-time posters/readers do or don't do.  Makes you wonder if they ever bother reading posts.  Just look at the number of duplicates they post and the links they put in posts, all against board standards.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

I totally agree! Even before the Coronavirus hit, my orders often stayed in processing for at least a week before they shipped. I have not been one of the lucky ones who have received their packages quickly. Sometimes I'd like to change a size or color, as someone else mentioned. Or maybe even change my mind. I don't think it's fair for us to wait 2 weeks + to receive an item and we cannot cancel it durring that time.