Trusted Contributor

Tommie Copper face coverings

[ Edited ]

Does anyone know if these (Tommie Copper Face Coverings) have a pocket? Pat mentioned in her presentation that they do but neither Sandra tonight nor David in an earlier presentation said anything about a pocket. I would think that this feature would be mentioned consistently in a presentation so I wonder if Pat made a mistake. I want to be sure because that feature is important to me.

thanks for your help!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Tommie Copper face coverings

Hi @Thats Me 

Under the original item number V37310 for the Tommie Copper 2-Pack Face Coverings, our information does state that they are designed w/an inner pocket to support additional mouth filters. I do not see this note on any of the advance orders, however.

Have you watched to video on qvc.com to see if the presentation shows a pocket?

Barb

Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

@Barbara-QVC Hi, thanks for your reply. Actually that's the point - Pat mentioned the pocket in her presentation but the others did not mention it. The product pictures look the same. That's all I know. I have several on advanced order. If they don't have the pocket could I return for a full refund?

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Thats Me yes you can return them for a refund mark them defective to avoid being charged postage.

Trusted Contributor

Ok, thank you very much!