Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Today's TSV has reviews but the option to read them is not given.

The Spanx TSV has 3 stars and 4 reviews per your information on "items recently on air".   When I go to the description and try to read the reviews why are they not there?   I have tried to look several times and this option is not there.   I have had this happen several times in the past several months when I tried to read reviews before placing an order while an item was being demonstrated live.  As customers we try to get all the information we can to order items of good quality and proper fit.  We use these reviews to make our decision.  If low ratings are because of sizing we know to order by a larger or smaller size, etc.   

Why is this now happening?   Your website has had many various problems over the past several months.  I see by reading the forums others have had/seen problems with the website.

Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Today's TSV has reviews but the option to read them is not given.

I've had this issue as well!

Honored Contributor

Theres something going on with this item that stinks.  I just canceled my order.  I smell a rat. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I have noticed that when something is a TSV, despite the fact there are reviews, these reviews are not accessible. This seems to be more prevalent when the TSV has "less than stellar reviews". I won't purchase something if there is an indication that reviews exist, but I cannot see them. Seems shady to me.

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Occasional Contributor

I got in late on the presentation and I could not read reviews either. So I did not purchase anything. I think It was a 3 star review. I do rely on reviews for sizing.

So  if the reviews are hidden, then I probably don't need to buy it.

Honored Contributor

Very sneaky.....

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Regular Contributor

I was able to read the reviews which is why I changed my mind about ordering.  I don't remember if I read them on the TSV  offer or looked them up just as a regular product.  I always wonder why QVC makes items a TSV when they don't have good reviews.

Respected Contributor

Sometimes you can go to other sites for reviews. This item had tons of reviews all over the place, since it is sold in department stores.