Frequent Contributor

I came home and turned tv on to see Denim and co on from 1 to 3.  Well nothing is showing that has been on.  I am so sick of gifts gifts and was looking forward to fashion.  I won't be back

Frequent Contributor

Re: Today's Denim and Co. Show

Please disregard post.  They chaned the time is why I didn't see any

Honored Contributor

@pennysmom Boy do I hear you! That happened to me a few moths ago and boy was I disappointed LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

Hours and hours of gift shows are a real drag, in my opinion.  I don't watch them.  So the only things I buy from QVC this time of year are things I search for and need for myself or gifts. Whereas the rest of the year, I buy more things after watching presentations.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

EVERY thing they've been selling on air AT LEAST the past month is mentioned as a gift for this one that one or the other one. EVERYTHING. That's all you hear, who you can gift it to and many have been sold, how many have been sold since midnight and how many have been sold during the hour, over and over and over and over, even if the vendor is right smack dab in the middle of a sentence, it makes not one iota of difference, gotta interupt and get that number stated of how many have sold or the earth might stop spinning. It's made as if they were announcing that man just landed on Mars and found intelligent life. And God forbid David is doing colors, that's another every 60 second urgent update that requires interrupting the vendor. Forcing a person to listen to QVC at this time of year for a straight 24 hours could be a fine replacement for the Chinese water torture. Today is yet another round of painful boring infomercials.

Respected Contributor

In fact the reason you may see more of this is because it is so profitable.Then there are folks like me who may watch QVC for an hour a week. I am happy they have a few gift ideas and shows. I can get my shopping done early.

I talk to a lot of people in my business and over the last 20 years I can think of less than 10 people who have said they even watched QVC, I would love to know what their viewership is. I don’t think it’s as high as folks think which means that QVC has a big opportunity to keep doing the same thing over and over.  And it apparently is very profitable.

Honored Contributor

I don't think many people are tuned to QVC or any shopping show all day long or even for a few hours at a time.

They show the same things over and over hoping to catch your eye if you are flipping through the channels.

Yeah, it's boring if you want to be entertained.

Most of the people I know have never or will not admit to have ever shopped on QVC.  The younger folks never do.  They think it's an old lady channel.  They are probably right.

Honored Contributor

I would just like to know who gives shampoo, dust mops, and spray cleaner as Christmas gifts?  It appears that QVC's "gift selections" are mostly the same stuff they peddle the rest of the year.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

QVC used to have nice gift programs. Items that I think were actually gift worthy.  Now ... well I would not want 99.99% of the current items offered as Christmas presents.

I’m looking at you Poo-Pourri!