Honored Contributor

Re: Today I received someone else's order

I received someone elses order once years ago. Back in the day of not so much security. I called CS and she asked if I could just send it on to the correct address. I said sure and dropped it off at my PO. My good deed for the day. The Q reinbursed me for my expense and time. 

"Pure Michigan"
Contributor

First - I have ordered from QVC for the past 34 years - so I am not new to this organization. I am sorry that you read my post and thought I was trying to have red shoes appear magically in the QVC warehouse. In terms of waitlist orders - they are iffy - I find that the last couple of years that waitlist items are being cancelled more than they are received. That was not my experience years ago. Also, the customer service rep was pushing the waitlist may not be filled so offered me the refund on the shoes. What I said about customer service was my experience on how they dealt with this situation. I am not sure why you feel you have to defend QVC and make unkind statements, I am soon to be sixty and know the value of what is important and what is not. I value people and how they are treated by other people.
Honored Contributor

I once ordered a couple of pairs of jeans that were on sale.  They came in a giant box with three bright orange puffer baseball jackets with a packing slip for some guy in Arizona.  Back to post office ...

Another time - ordered White Mountain sandals and got a pair of Ryka sneakers.  Back to post office....