Contributor

Re: To those of you who have posted about trouble paying your Q card…

Thanks again for your suggestions! I thought of that also and actually tried two other browsers, no joy. Oh well…

Contributor

I’ve tried for the last 15 days to pay my Q card bill on line.  I finally bit the bullet and called customer service.  They told me it was an issue with the QVC web site and they are working on it.

For curiosity sake I just checked again and still no luck paying on line.  I gave up days ago.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alpha and @Skinsgirl - Are you having troubles only when you try to link to the Synchrony website through QVC? Or are you also experiencing issues when you go directly to the Synchrony website for Q Card accounts (https://qvc.syf.com)?

I always recommend using direct links for any kind of online payments; that way you know you're going right to the source and have the "s" after "http" to show that you're on a secure site. Good luck!

Contributor

@Skinsgirl wrote:

I’ve tried for the last 15 days to pay my Q card bill on line.  I finally bit the bullet and called customer service.  They told me it was an issue with the QVC web site and they are working on it.

For curiosity sake I just checked again and still no luck paying on line.  I gave up days ago.

THANK YOU!

Trusted Contributor

I never have a problem paying my bill, but I don't use anyones's website. I call Synchrony's toll free automated bill pay number and have the payment electronically pulled out of my checking account. The first time you need to give them your tracking number and your bank account number, but the next time they will ask you if you want to use that account again for payment, There is a 24 hour time delay until it hits your account and QVC can verify your payment. I feel much more comfortable paying that way than putting my personal information on the computer.Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

I never have a problem paying my bill, but I don't use anyones's website. I call Synchrony's toll free automated bill pay number and have the payment electronically pulled out of my checking account. The first time you need to give them your tracking number and your bank account number, but the next time they will ask you if you want to use that account again for payment, There is a 24 hour time delay until it hits your account and QVC can verify your payment. I feel much more comfortable paying that way than putting my personal information on the computer.Smiley Happy

@RealtyGal2  - Did you mean to say routing number instead of tracking number?

Contributor

@Alpha wrote:

I’ve been trying for five days to pay my Q card online, as I usually do, via synchrony bank. I keep getting the “unable to process your information due to technical difficulties”  statement. Was this problem resolved for those of you who posted about it recently? I hate calling synchrony bank and being transferred ad nauseum and put on hold. That’s the last resort, LOL.

UPDATE

As of May 20 I am still unable to pay my Q card bill on line. I called synchrony bank and the young man told me that yes, this problem is specific to QVC/Q card. He says they’re working on it… And from what I see posted here and have talked to others who were having trouble paying their Q card online through synchrony this has been going on for well over a month. At this point it is a QVC problem and they should have insisted Synchrony fix this! There is absolutely no excuse for this being allowed to go on for weeks. I paid off my Q card When I called synchrony today and I will be canceling it.  I’ve been a QVC customer since before they were even QVC and have never had a problem paying my Q card online and even though this is the first time, it’s ridiculous that it has gone on this long without being resolved. I can understand a day or two while they’re supposedly fixing it but I know it’s been going on for at least a month!  I pay my Amazon card through synchrony and have absolutely no problem, even more proof that this is Q card specific and QVC needs to work with synchrony on this problem! Phew, I feel better now, LOL. Sometimes a girl just needs to rant…

Esteemed Contributor

Not to belabor the point, but I logged in and paid my Q Card bill in about 30 seconds last Thursday with no issues whatsoever. I used a desktop computer and went straight to the Synchrony website using the link I posted earlier in this thread.

Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

Not to belabor the point, but I logged in and paid my Q Card bill in about 30 seconds last Thursday with no issues whatsoever. I used a desktop computer and went straight to the Synchrony website using the link I posted earlier in this thread.

And I’m very happy for you and all of those that don’t have a problem with synchrony this month. It’s doesn’t affect every single Q card holder who is trying to pay online, as I think people have stated. But there are apparently a significant number who are having a problem. And I think this dead horse has been beaten enough, so I’m  putting my stick away… 👋

Esteemed Contributor

@Alpha - I hope my posts aren't coming across as "rubbing salt in your wounds," as I'm simply trying to share that the problem can't only be with the Synchrony website; something else must be going on. I'm glad you finally were able to make your payment even if it was a frustrating process.