Honored Contributor

Calling any Moderator online now perhaps:

In the last 4 days or so, I've not been able to sing into the forums page. I've been forced to change my name here. It works for a day or so and then I have to change it again. 

Not sure why this is happening to me. Are others here finding they need to do this too or is it just me?

I do not want to have to change it completely to something that no one here knows me by. Any advise or assistance to this problem? Thanks so much for your help.  I am

PinkDogwood - now other variations there of

Honored Contributor

Re: To the Mods Here

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD     You are the first "original" post since 7pm last night.   It's possible that Q has been doing maintenance work during the overnight hours.   I do wish they would tell us if the boards will be down.     di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I just got in, after the website wouldn't sign me on earlier.  This seems to be happening here more often. 

QVC Customer Care

Good morning @PINKdogWOOD @PINKdogWOOD @Desertdi - I just received the confirmation that we are back up. I was able sign in, hope you are all able to now, also. Kim

Honored Contributor

Re: To the Mods Here

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Calling any Moderator online now perhaps:

In the last 4 days or so, I've not been able to sing into the forums page. I've been forced to change my name here. It works for a day or so and then I have to change it again. 

Not sure why this is happening to me. Are others here finding they need to do this too or is it just me?

I do not want to have to change it completely to something that no one here knows me by. Any advise or assistance to this problem? Thanks so much for your help.  I am

PinkDogwood - now other variations there of

@PINKdogWOOD 

Something similar happened to me (and it wasn't related to the Forum outages which was a different issue)---If you continue to have this problem, send an email to the QVC Social Team....QVCSocialteam@qvc.com  They tried something behind the scenes for me, but that didnt work, and then they called me and we walked through some things, tried some things and they were finally able to get the situation resolved.  But before you email them trying clearing both the cache and the cookies in your browser, and try different browsers too---thats the first step....GOOD LUCK! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi   Not sure this is really the problem. I get doing maint, this has never happened to me before and for this prob to happen randomly for me just all of a sudden. So I'm not really sure.