Esteemed Contributor

To Moderator Kim -QVC ( or another moderator)

My Susan Graver item has shipped.  You emailed me regarding thses 2 orders on 5/29 ,  I understood I had to wait till the item actually shipped to receive a price adjustment.  Can you please help me with that ?   Thank you 

QVC Customer Care

Re: To Moderator Kim -QVC ( or another moderator)

@Kitty Galore We've issued the price adjustment refund. Cindy

Esteemed Contributor

@Cindy-QVC wrote:

Thank you @Cindy-QVC 

Esteemed Contributor

@Cindy-QVC wrote:

Thank you @Cindy-QVC 

Esteemed Contributor

@Cindy-QVC   I just checked my email and I wasn't referring to the refund ,   That was already addressed hopefully.    I am referring to the price adjustment of $20.27 .   The pant I returned was $20.00 less then the replacement pant .   I was told once my new order shipped I could then have the price to be adjusted.

QVC Customer Care

@Kitty Galore The refund has been corrected to $19.15. Cindy

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Concerning Order # trying to get a refund as plants arrived in terrible condition after 5 days in a hot truck. One plant totally dead as it had been turned upside down and lost all the dirt and the other 2 nearly dead with no leaves. Tried planting them in the ground and watering them for 2 weeks but to no avail. Please refund me in the amount of $71.06 ASAP.  Been trying to get through to Customer Service for days. I appreciate any help you may be able to give. Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

@bcboat I'm so sorry your plants arrived this way. I've issued a full refund. Cindy

Esteemed Contributor

@Cindy-QVC   I feel there may be a misunderstanding,  the email I'm referring to that I received this morning must have been from the  customer care not from you.   It was in reference to my refund of the SG pant I returned,   That amount is  $10.43 .  I am looking for an adjustment in price for $20.27 the difference between the amount of the pant I returned and the price I paid for my exchange Has this amount been credited to me ?

New Contributor

Thank you for your prompt response Cindy. Appreciate the help.