Trusted Contributor

To 5 easy pays or not to 5 easy pays?

The header on the Q's website states that there are five easy pays on "everything". When I click on exclusions, it says five easy pays on "thousands of items". Kinda confused on what exactly "everything" means at this point. Everything in my wish list still shows the previous amount of easy pays, not five. Can someone clarify this?

Honored Contributor

Re: To 5 easy pays or not to 5 easy pays?

Good question. I hope they fix this website soon.

Honored Contributor

Beware of that little "*" after the word "everything".

From what I could see at a glance, it appears the 5 ez pays are for the Cyber Week products.

If that is the case, I agree that it's rather deceptive. Why not just say 5 ez pays on Cyber Week items?

Trusted Contributor

@geezerettewrote:

From what I could see at a glance, it appears the 5 ez pays are for the Cyber Week products.

If that is the case, I agree that it's rather deceptive. Why not just say 5 ez pays on Cyber Week items?

@geezerette,

I know, right?
Yesterday, the header did specify five easy pays on Cyber Week products. Today it changed to "everything" but "everything" is still at previous easy pay levels. What a ball of confusion. 😑
I did hear one of the hosts saying that there would be something special coming up for the weekend and their Cyber Week finale. Maybe that's the weekend promotion and the header was changed too early. IDK 🤷🏻‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17wrote:

@geezerettewrote:

@geezerette,

I know, right?
Yesterday, the header did specify five easy pays on Cyber Week products. Today it changed to "everything" but "everything" is still at previous easy pay levels. What a ball of confusion. 😑
I did hear one of the hosts saying that there would be something special coming up for the weekend and their Cyber Week finale. Maybe that's the weekend promotion and the header was changed too early. IDK 🤷🏻‍♀️

@Maltichonmom17

I guess because they have "Cyber Week Sale" in that box at the top of the "Five ez pays" they think it should be obvious that's what they're talking about.

It's not obvious to me, but then that's how companies get you. As the saying goes, "Buyer beware".

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

You are so absolutely correct about the old retail shell game. More smoke and mirrors. To me, "everything" and "1000's of items" are two way different things. Will wait for the weekend to see what deals pop up then.

Honored Contributor

What in the heck is a "cyber week" anyway? It must be a warehouse clearance sale where they're trying to get rid of all manner of unsold junk. What does cyber have to do with it?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624wrote:

What in the heck is a "cyber week" anyway? It must be a warehouse clearance sale where they're trying to get rid of all manner of unsold junk. What does cyber have to do with it?

@Kachina624

instead of just cyber monday, many retailers are having specials on their website all week long, hence CYBER WEEK.

at the moment, i am getting 6 easy payments on everything when i use my Q card.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

"Exclusions Apply." Read the fine print.

Honored Contributor

I don't know what this means exactly. I had ordered a couple things and it automatically defaulted to the 5 easy pays -- which I did not like! If I had not seen it, it would have done this without me even saying that I wanted this. Thankfully, I noticed it and was able to change it at the last minute. I know a lot of people like this feature but I personally do not.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin