Regular Contributor
I try to order TILI kit on air (free shipping). Says sold out. Online 2 days later and there it is....CHARGING me $3.50 for SHIPPING! I really feel taken advantage of, and not the first time by a long shot....especially lately when the sent opened Wen product twice, Tweaked product that was different than aired, and Elemis product that took over 4 WEEKS (returned) that was not on advance order.
QVC Customer Care

Re: Tired of getting ripped off

@Sassyboo3 wrote:
I try to order TILI kit on air (free shipping). Says sold out. Online 2 days later and there it is....CHARGING me $3.50 for SHIPPING! I really feel taken advantage of, and not the first time by a long shot....especially lately when the sent opened Wen product twice, Tweaked product that was different than aired, and Elemis product that took over 4 WEEKS (returned) that was not on advance order.

@Sassyboo3  I am sorry for this negative experience you are having, please email us the order numbers of the issues above, we will do what we can to help. 

Susan

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

***********   No order numbers please   

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

That was TILI....order now says advance order. Did not say that when ordered...
moving in 2-3 wks. Elemis was returned....not yet processed #***********. Others were resolved with returns....annoying as they are. Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

@Sassyboo3 wrote:
moving in 2-3 wks. Elemis was returned....not yet processed #************. Others were resolved with returns....annoying as they are. Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@Sassyboo3 wrote:
moving in 2-3 wks. Elemis was returned....not yet processed #************. Others were resolved with returns....annoying as they are. Thank you.

@Sassyboo3   We will take a look and will follow up by email.     Susan

QVC Customer Care

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@Sassyboo3 wrote:

@Sassyboo3   We will take a look and will follow up by email.     Susan

@Sassyboo3  we keep trying to eamil you but it is not going through so we will post that response here, sorry about that.  

I am so sorry that these issues are causing frustration.   We have removed the $3.50 shipping charge as a courtesy on the tili order.   As for the ELEMIS, this order is still in transit back to us, I see a scan as recent as 8/17, please allow a bit more time for it to be received, if it’s not processed by early next week please let us know, we will be happy to process it for you.

My apologies again for the frustration,

Susan

Valued Contributor

I noticed on the Vitamix TSV it said specifically NO WAITLIST AVAILABLE. Then several days after that, all these colors came up available for Waitlist BUT AT $549!! These things happen a lot. Shows will say totally sold out, 1 order of the year, not coming back and then months later it will be available on clearance or as a lunchtime or Primetime special AND in lots of sizes and colors! Is it that there have been that many returns that they can now pretty much fully restock all sizes and colors from that? HUMMMMMM

Trusted Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

I noticed on the Vitamix TSV it said specifically NO WAITLIST AVAILABLE. Then several days after that, all these colors came up available for Waitlist BUT AT $549!! These things happen a lot. Shows will say totally sold out, 1 order of the year, not coming back and then months later it will be available on clearance or as a lunchtime or Primetime special AND in lots of sizes and colors! Is it that there have been that many returns that they can now pretty much fully restock all sizes and colors from that? HUMMMMMM

--------

A lot of times people will put items in their cart, and put them back in cart, after their hour expires. 

I've also, seen many people, proudly say, that they use check order, to snare the item, and then have a good amount of time, to think about it, and if they decide to purchase, can covert to credit card, and still get any sales price, and EP that was offered! 

I was suspect, these behaviors, are even more common, with high priced items. 

It can certainly impact inventory. 

Honored Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

@Styleovertrend    There are other sources for stock reappearing than returns like, cancellations, credit declines, checks not sent.  People impulsively buy expensive items then come to their senses.  Yes, it's very possible.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment