New Contributor

Tired of being placed on Waitlist and/or Backorder!

This has happened quite a bit lately. I’ll order before a product is “sold out”, received the “thank you for your order” email, then get a later email telling me the item I ordered was placed on one of these statuses! I didn’t order after it sold out but before! I had just ordered the TSV by VPH, was excited I would soon receive it when I get the email it’s backordered! Ughhhhh!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tired of being placed on Waitlist and/or Backorder!

I don't disagree.

I get it.  We're in a pandemic and things are difficult to get, etc etc etc.

BUT...

How do they not know this in advance?  I may still buy the item if I KNOW that the ship date will be in the future.  But, getting a backorder notification after I buy something that they say will ship, has not been sold out etc, just seems shady.  Especially when it keeps happening!

Thought things were getting better as most items were getting to me quickly (sometimes at an amazing speed!)  But, I too have received a few "unable to ship" emails - the latest with the NuFace TSV.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tired of being placed on Waitlist and/or Backorder!

Agree that's inexcusable!  That recently happened to me:  item was in process, then its status changed to backorder.  So, I cancelled the order; and will continue to do so as long as this policy continues.Woman Mad

I don't mind ordering on advanced orders; will also sign up for waitlist, but will cancel if it seems too long - like they are waiting for returns and that's what I'll get.  Also it irks me when I'm on waitlist for something, yet when checking onscreen the item is available!

Can't figure out the Q's shiping process:  apparently they can't either.Woman Frustrated