Honored Contributor

Timeline for fixing the forums..

Many posters have been locked out from the forums and for days have been unable to post. 

Since many days have gone by and we have been advised that QVC is aware of the situation, when will the community be updated whether the forums are closing or what is being done to fix the problem?

Thank you. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Timeline for fixing the forums..

I wondered why there were no posts.  I thought maybe everybody went over to the new forum.  As I always say my only complaint about anything at QVC is their IT provider.  They really need to change to a more efficient and knowledgeable provider.  I supposed they have gone with the cheapest instead of the proficient.

Honored Contributor

I doubt Q will do anything to fix forums. My guess is they won't keep forums around any longer than they have to. 

Esteemed Contributor

As I said before I think since they're outright not shutting it down they are letting it die a natural death from loss of interest due to logging in problems.

I am still logged in via IE but that is not my browser of choice. I probably shouldn't have said it out loud (so to speak). Now they'll probably find a way to kill that off as well.

Respected Contributor

This problem with the forums is most disappointing.  It has been a highlight of my day to come to read and learn from you all.  

I do hope that things will be remedied and once again be a welcomed place. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

I don't see any information on QVC acknowledging or correcting the shut out problem..which makes me think they may be shutting down.

It has been several days now.

Regular Contributor

Are the forums up and working? No new topics sice Saturday or Friday night.

Respected Contributor

forums appear to be frozen. My posts are still in the same order without responses. Topics haven't changed positions or gotten responses in many days. Looks to me like we are done here. I might go to the other boards if I could remember the name and how to get there 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

Forums are back! 

Image result for turkey thank you image Thanksgiving Turkey Pictures, Happy Thanksgiving Images, Thanksgiving Quotes, Thanksgiving Crafts For Kids, Xmas Crafts, Thanksgiving Decorations, Thanksgiving Holiday, Fall Decorations, Tupperware Consultant