Contributor

This may be more of a tech question, but....

[ Edited ]

For a couple of days now, there has been no "toolbar" on the homepage when I view it from my desktop computer.  No drop downs, no search bar, no way to access my account, etc on the top, nor one on the bottom with contact info for the company, links to the forums, etc.  Is it just me or has anyone else encountering this?   On the bright side, it makes it REAL easy not to shop when I cant explore the site or even get to my cart, right?  TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: This may be more of a tech question, but....

@sum1nu    My toolbar on my tablet changed this week for some reason but it says Welcome Guest, then beneath it My Account where I can check order status after clicking 2 more times.  This is at the top right. 

I surely get tired of them moving things around and making access more complicated.  LEAVE THINGS ALONE! 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@sum1nu wrote:

For a couple of days now, there has been no "toolbar" on the homepage when I view it from my desktop computer.  No drop downs, no search bar, no way to access my account, etc on the top, nor one on the bottom with contact info for the company, links to the forums, etc.  Is it just me or has anyone else encountering this?   On the bright side, it makes it REAL easy not to shop when I cant explore the site, right?  TIA

@sum1nu,

Mine is the same way. I have to access everything from the Forums page..it is the only page I can reach anything on. 

I now Bookmarked the Forums page so I can see my orders etc.

We need helpWoman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

I've done that on my desk top.............and found I had hit the MINIMIZE or HIDE button which made it disappear.   Your heart stops....

On mine - it's a little icon - tab on the upper left hand side.

Carefully poke around - 

Contributor

I am having the same problem.  I can only access my headers and footers through the Blogs & Forums page that is in my frequently used websites.  Good idea to bookmark this page. I don't know what QVC is doing, a new problem every week.  I have trouble accessing my auto delivery orders also. Also, when I order at midnight, I never receive confirmation until the next day. This results in orders being cancelled because I duplicate the purchase.

Esteemed Contributor

@sum1nu  I have had that problem a few times.  What I do is clear all cookies (it really doesn't clear anything on my computer) and then everything is back to normal on the Q site.  I just go through the motions, and I have no idea why I have to do that if it doesn't clear anything out, but it fixes the problem for a few months.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Contributor

Thank you, sxm!!  Clearing my cookies did the trick!  Since it was only happening on 1 site, I wouldnt have thought to do that.index.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl @sum1nu ,

It worked for me too. Thanks so much!Woman Very Happy

I too never thought of Clearing the Cookies because it was only on the QVC site.